NYCC 2014 - Oct. 9-12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've been there before, what's the best way to go about getting into the walking dead panel?? This is my first time going to comic con and that panel is definitely something I want to go to.

If you've been there before, what's the best way to go about getting into the walking dead panel?? This is my first time going to comic con and that panel is definitely something I want to go to.

One of the hardest panels to get into. Especially now that they will be emptying the hall after each panel. Last few times I was able to spend the day in there.

Go early and gauge the crowd. Then get on line. Don't wait until last minute. A few hours before minimum if you want in.

One of the hardest panels to get into. Especially now that they will be emptying the hall after each panel. Last few times I was able to spend the day in there.

Go early and gauge the crowd. Then get on line. Don't wait until last minute. A few hours before minimum if you want in.

Appreciate the advice. I figured I'd have to wait online for a few hours to get into this so that's not a problem. I have a 3-day pass this year so giving up a few hours on one of the days is fine with me, especially for one of my favorite shows

Their panel is THE best. I saw them all on Saturday and theirs was by far the most entertaining and enjoyable.

TMNT (Nik cartoon) will be doing a panal or signing

WB is bringing Gotham; NBCConstantine; PersonInterest; ForeverABC and TheFollowingFOX.

LegendOfKorra cast and creators coming.

Bob's Burgers QnA

Disney is bringing Big Hero 6 and Tomorrowland

Netlfix is bringing the Cast of Daredevil

Ron Perlman will be signing his new book.

Netlfix is bringing the Cast of Daredevil (also AGENTS OF SHIELD)

Ron Perlman will be signing his new book.

THE FOLLOWING

** I'm getting really exited about all the new announces !!! =)

Full panel schedule is now posted on the NYCC app! Kind of upset that the Batman 75 panel and The Walking Dead panel are pretty much back to back on Saturday and I'm most likely going to have choose which one I'll want to attend.

Badge came in the mail today! 3 weeks away, and the anticipation is killing me! Started to plan everything out. Have all the panels I'd like to see checked off, and now I'm just waiting on the pictures/autographing times to make a complete schedule

Autographing schedule is live! Also, can anyone tell me if photos are allowed when you get an auto, or is there a separate schedule/price for a photo?

Pictures are almost never included in the pricing.

Those who allow table pics will post their own pricing.

Professional photos are by scheduled time and depends how many prints you purchase.

Thanks for the autographing schedule update. How do you find out autograph prices? I want to get Stan "The Man" Lee's autograph on the Spidey comiquette and trying to estimate how much it is going to cost. TIA.

Pictures are almost never included in the pricing.

Those who allow table pics will post their own pricing.

Professional photos are by scheduled time and depends how many prints you purchase.

Ok, thanks! And by any chance do you travel from NJ to get to the show? I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there each morning

Thanks for the autographing schedule update. How do you find out autograph prices? I want to get Stan "The Man" Lee's autograph on the Spidey comiquette and trying to estimate how much it is going to cost. TIA.

The prices are listed under each person's name

Back