Nuke or Bio attack likely by 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's supposed to be Armageddon by 3013. or somewhere in between.

Must be a slow news day :rolleyes:

I'm predicting a major earthquake, flood, fire, hurricane, or tsunami in the next 5 years :lecture

Yes, I am a profit.

I predict someone else will post in this thread by 2010

Loki ain't got nothin on me :D

I think Obama will be the president to give us and lead through some bad times. (whether he is a good pres. or not) he will be the one to so call console us through some very bad times.)

(I'm trying to be positive, but things look dim to say the least.)

Which is why I love his charisma in public speaking. George Bush gets on the TV after 911 and it's like "game over man, game over, we're ^^^^ed", at least Obama can speak in a manner that even in the worst of times will be at least comforting and feel safe things can get better.

Looks like Homeland security is taking your advice seriously.

duct_tape.gif

I think Obama will be the president to give us and lead through some bad times. (whether he is a good pres. or not) he will be the one to so call console us through some very bad times.)

Yep, giving speeches about hope and change, but not really saying how one would go about doing just that will be our guiding light through the darkness......:banghead:banghead:duh

Maybe by 2013, the Scientology God XENU will come and destroy us.

with_xenu.JPG

NYDaily: Former VP ^^^^ Cheney warns of nuclear attack on United States under President Obama

WASHINGTON - ^^^^ Cheney isn't finished scaring the bejesus out of America. The former vice president warned Wednesday that there's a "high probability" the U.S. will get nuked by terrorists during President Obama's watch. "The ultimate threat to the country [is] a 9/11-type event where the terrorists are armed with something much more dangerous than an airline ticket and a box cutter - a nuclear weapon or a biological agent of some kind," Cheney told Politico.com from his latest undisclosed location - his new Virginia office. Cheney said...

https://www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/18390.html

Last edited:
Back