Nude painting of Bea Arthur fetches 1.9 million dollars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Except Deadpool. Tis the only comic series I have ever invested time in. And almost every issue was great. (I got them all via illegal matters..shhh) Until Kelly left. Went down hill quick, although I enjoyed Simone's run for the most part.

But I enjoyed Cable and Deadpool very much.

Deadpool solo is very hit or miss for me. I love the character to death, but oftentimes they seem to think "Hey, people love Deadpool being wacky - forget writing a story, let's just get him up to some hijinks! Insert pop culture reference here!"

Cable and Deadpool was fantastic, and I liked it much more than any solo Deadpool I've ever read.

zNpYgY3.gif

Do you even know WHO that is? I am deeply offended. :mad:

Deadpool solo is very hit or miss for me. I love the character to death, but oftentimes they seem to think "Hey, people love Deadpool being wacky - forget writing a story, let's just get him up to some hijinks! Insert pop culture reference here!"

Cable and Deadpool was fantastic, and I liked it much more than any solo Deadpool I've ever read.

I agree 100%. That was a great read.

I think out of the solo's, Kelly got him right. He kept that balance that I think is Deadpool. I couldn't stand anything I read of Daniel Way's run. It was too goofy. The character had no edge.

If this sold for 1.9 million just imagine how much a nude Ween would sell for:panic:

I just want to put out there the scary fact WGP has actually been asked through PM to make a Bea Arthur figure. I suggested trying the Star Wars thread to get 16 people interested, using her infamous Star Wars appearance as the basis. So someday, it COULD happen... (laugh) :monkey3