Nude body advice .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundergod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone used the bodies produced by Coomodel and Kumik ? I'm thinking of picking up a Coomodel "Standard Height Muscle Body" and a Kumik "Female Seamless Muscular Body" V2.0 for a couple of customs I'm planning . They seem reasonably priced and as I'm looking to up-grade a number of my older figures , I'm reluctant to go the way of "True-Types" as that could prove expensive .

I'm a little undecided on the "seamless" look , so I'm also considering this second Kumik option

Opinions ?

Can't say about the coo model, but the Kumik seamless is very restricted in terms of articulation. The other is much better. And if you really want a seamless body, then the latest batch of Phicen is the way to go. They beat all the seamless AND non seamless bodies by a wide margin!

As I said , I'm not exactly set on a seamless body , but was more curious than anything ! I do like the look of the other one and as I actually need two of the females , I may go for that one . Thanks for the heads up .

Just one thing! The Kumik body (not the seamless one) is rather yellowish in color. Unless there are newer batches that correct the color, of course. Keep this in mind as you select a head. Otherwise, it's a great body, a little on the small size. Perfect for frail body frames!:)

Back