• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nucky's Spiffy Kicks! (Dress Shoes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nucky Shoes

• Total voters
Man you guys have gone easy on me. At least no one threw out SCAM. Pissed I understand!

Ok - Here's the crap most of you could not care less about but it's an explanation to my absence.

I found out a short while back that I was going to loose my day job due to the company relocating out of state. Then the wife had some health problems resurface (doing better now). Then I was buried under deadlines with the day job for a huge event we put on.

All while this was going on I was approached by a company to do a test piece for them. I under guessed the work load in the small window I had and was burring the midnight oil for weeks.

This took away from shoe painting time. I under counted painted pairs I had and that's why I stopped sending invoices. I wanted to get them cought up and am still doing so.

I am still picking up casts weekly so this is not and has not been sitting in complete limbo. I just simply have not had the time (I should have taken anyway) to get on here and keep you guys in the loop.

I have sent out PM replies tonight and if you have paid a deposit and never received an invoice from me please PM me or email me at cregcustoms@ gmail.com

These will get out and I am truly sorry it was not handled better. This is why I don't paint anymore as I was expecting a handful of painted orders but got hit with several (NOT complaining :) ) but I run low on the time it takes to keep up with it in a respectable manor.

I know a lot of you are rightfully upset and frustrated. Please forgive this disjointed sleep deprived rambling but I do appreciate all of your orders and support.

Working on it....

Dean
CC

Hi / I sent you gift payment by mistake! If you can refund that I will resend as goods! Just saw the first post - sent you pm as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi / I sent you gift payment by mistake! If you can refund that I will resend as goods! Just saw the first post - sent you pm as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. PP don't catch it if it's one every now and then... it's when I open orders and get hit with 20 "gift" payments that they take notice. :lol

Your order shipped yesterday!

Thanks

Back