Now that SW:The Force Unleashed II has been announced...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking of starting a thread about this. I would love to see a starkiller figure in his tradition apprentice outfit. I've been on the fence about making a custom one, thinking that sideshow would eventually deliver. Hopefully now with the announcement of of FU2, starkiller will bring enough attention to deserve a figure. Great game BTW. Getting the sith edition for Christmas and really looking forward to it. Hey Jedi Kashan how about some pictures of your starkiller.

Knowing you, you're either too cheap to spring for a PS3 or too impatient to battle the learning curve. :p

The game kicked ass once you got the hang of it. By the 2nd time I hit Fellucia, I was dusting Rancors like Jawas.

On PS3, ya ******!:moon

I finished it in two days. My excitement over playing a Star Wars game was pretty high so I flew through it.... it was the second time around, when the Star Wars game euphoria wore off, when I realized how bad the game play is. Still, good for a Star Wars game, but not very good overall... I'd give it a 6/10, so 'horible' might be a bit strong. How about VERY average?

On PS3, ya ******!:moon

I finished it in two days. My excitement over playing a Star Wars game was pretty high so I flew through it.... it was the second time around, when the Star Wars game euphoria wore off, when I realized how bad the game play is. Still, good for a Star Wars game, but not very good overall... I'd give it a 6/10, so 'horible' might be a bit strong. How about VERY average?

I dunno, to each their own. I couldn't beat Vader or nab the black lightsaber the first time around so it warranted a 2nd play-through. Then getting the Sith version of Starkiller warranted a 3rd. After that I had to get back to the magazine and was gearing up for a 4th but decided to beat the hell out of Arkham instead. To each their own I guess.

I dunno, to each their own. I couldn't beat Vader or nab the black lightsaber the first time around so it warranted a 2nd play-through. Then getting the Sith version of Starkiller warranted a 3rd. After that I had to get back to the magazine and was gearing up for a 4th but decided to beat the hell out of Arkham instead. To each their own I guess.

I think my expectations may have gotten the best of me. I was so hyped up for the game that I flew through it. Then the second time through, while trying to finish the dark side ending, I found myself getting pissed about the controls.... then when I played the down loadable content I stopped midway through and never touched it again.... I will tell you this, if they fix the technical issues the game has the sequel will be VERY good.

I really hope they release character "skins" again. I think that was my favorite part of the first one. Playing the game as Anakin/Luke, etc. Just beat Boba Fett using Jango last night:rock Gonna take my time on the Hoth level since that's all I have left until this game comes out.

um....isn't starkiller

SPOILERSSSSSSS

dead??? how the hell can they explain this?

Well, he was pretty much dead in the first game when Vader tossed him out into space.

He used the same joke as you. :dunno

It's okay. Usually when people bring out the "yer mom" joke, it means they're pretty much amateurs when it comes to the whole back 'n forth deal. He picked a fight and 2nd joke in, was about as useless as the d**k on a neutered dog. Better to end it early then get into something that'll have him crying to Dave like a b**chslapped hooker.

Well, he was pretty much dead in the first game when Vader tossed him out into space.

It's okay. Usually when people bring out the "yer mom" joke, it means they're pretty much amateurs when it comes to the whole back 'n forth deal. He picked a fight and 2nd joke in, was about as useless as the d**k on a neutered dog. Better to end it early then get into something that'll have him crying to Dave like a b**chslapped hooker.

Come on :tap.... You've used mom jokes plenty of times back and forth with me (most of which have been deleted by mods) and I wouldn't say you're an 'amateur' :lol....

i didn't pick a fight... i don't pick on little girls.

Come on :tap.... You've used mom jokes plenty of times back and forth with me (most of which have been deleted by mods) and I wouldn't say you're an 'amateur' :lol....

Yes, but our banter was funny. This is like picking on the retarded kid. :(

i didn't pick a fight... i don't pick on little girls.

ba-dum-bump!

!!!YAWN!!!
erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

208950280_cc6589f581.jpg
orangutan_yawn.jpg

yawn.jpg

You bore me with your lack of skills.

It's not even really worth my time. So we'll pick this up when you can actually post something more creative than "your mom" or "you're a girl."

hey! congrats! you have matured from emoticons to jpegs! from diapers to the training potty...

proud of you!

Back