NOOOOOOOOOO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed the second chance opportunity for the Medicom Symbiote Spiderman RAH figure!:monkey4:monkey4 I went to bed not knowing there would be a newsletter last night. Arghh. :emperor:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Same here, I saw it last night and by the time I clicked on it.... already sold out. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Tell me it was gone super fast so at least I won't feel too bad about it. Maybe they only had like 1 or 2 that sold out in the first minute. I have wanted this figure forever but the price has never been right and the moons have never aligned properly. :monkey2:lol

I missed it to and it is a figure I really want but has always been out of my price range. However i am probably more upset than most because I had been on the wait list for a long time but they canceled it about 6 weeks ago or so.

Checked it immediately upon receiving my newsletter and it was already gone. :monkey4

just thought i'd let you guys know....this is an amazingly awesome figure. :monkey3

I forgot there'd be a Newsletter last night and didn't check until around 9 PM....clicked and gone. :monkey2 I had to go upstairs into my office and stare at my PZ for a while before I came out of it. :monkey3

Was the Spiderman 3 black Spidey available on second chance before last night (it is now)? I'm thinking that the link to the comic version in the newsletter was a goof.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :D :D

ordered two!!!! got one and my friend ordered one for me. :chew :chew

tried to get my cousin to order a third but they were gone! two should suffice. :monkey3 :monkey3

Awww my post replying to Nash has been deleted? I wasnt really pee'ed off and it was a quote from Dodgeball:

Cram it up your cramhole, LaFleur...

What gives?

tried to get my cousin to order a third but they were gone! two should suffice. :monkey3 :monkey3

hehe Tylerd trying to get yourself lynched by the Freak mob? hehe

I already own the better version (IMO), the red and blue. :)

Can't dog you on that cause I am a collector of multiples myself!

Congratz man, you must've nailed that all in half-a-second! :chew :D

Back