NOOB question about the 1:1 Endo arm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol well if its a resin kit ill cry.... £400 is the price for a sideshow or hollywood item ...... i defently need help identifying this now ........ if it is the kit its only worth like £50

Last edited:
It's not the Sideshow 1:1...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8307

...or the Hollywood Collectibles Group 1:2...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8338

...and I can't find any images or product pages for a Hollywood Collectibles Group 1:1, so it looks like it might be the kit. I would inquire and ask the seller.

i asked him and he dont know, he said he bought it from the USA and its numbered 623 on the bottom, i requested pictures of the base

Man I would have asked all of those questions before pulling the trigger dude.

yep i know im a idiot, i got carried away....

P220109_2031.jpg
[/IMG]

P220109_2030.jpg
IMG]

its defently not sideshow, only could by hollywood, any one got a pic of the holly wood name plate ?

never mind its nothing like the HCG one

Last edited:
Hey bro , I just caught this thread late and after looking at it I have to say it looks like a kit to me too. You say you committed and did the "BEST OFFER" :horror OUCH man , let us know how this unfolds and good luck to you.

Last edited:
I saw this one aswell, wasn't convinced it was either sideshow or HCG so I passed for that money. Think this guy is trying to rip people off personally!

Hey bro , I just caught this thread late and after looking at it I have to say it looks like a kit to me too. You say you committed and did the "BEST OFFER" :horror OUCH man , let us know how this unfolds and good luck to you.

he was ok about it and sent me a offer to cancle the auction, and he get his fees back.

Hope you can get out of it!

I know sometimes we jump the gun on what seems like a great deal...

lol yep i jumped a little too far on this one.

I saw this one aswell, wasn't convinced it was either sideshow or HCG so I passed for that money. Think this guy is trying to rip people off personally!

yes he is, when i asked who made it he said how do i tell, so i said the base will be numbered out of 750, so he send me a pic of the base with just a number on it ... lol i give him 2/10 for him trying to fool me. :D

hes now re-listed it for £450 and i said to him that if he re-listed it he best state its model kit because any one buying that is gonna be pis sed when they recive it and it will just cause trouble. But hes just relisted it with same info, ( he did say he was out of work so hes just trying to make a lot of money fast by ripping some one off )

Last edited:
I hate people like that, they give decent sellers and collectors a bad name.

Don't like to see people getting ripped off................so Raider how about £25 for your shotgun!? :D

Back