Noob Predator Figure Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducksoda7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker in the forums for a couple of weeks now till I finally decided to create an account.

I am OBSESSED with Predator and, as aforementioned, I'm new to the world of collecting Predator figures. So far, I've got a Hot Toys Berserker Predator, two 1/4 Neca Predators(masked and open mouth), plus I have two Hot Toys Classic Predators pre-ordered. I also hope to get my hands on the Shadow Predator.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi. :wave

Haha Welcome ducksoda7 ! And that makes 2 of us for being Pred fans, i think im gonna sell some of my Pred collection soon too, let me kno if you would be intrested! :)

Haha Welcome ducksoda7 ! And that makes 2 of us for being Pred fans, i think im gonna sell some of my Pred collection soon too, let me kno if you would be intrested! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. And I'm definitely interested, so keep me posted. :)

welcome to the freak show you, and the marketplace section of this forum are going to be besties! lol

Thanks! With all the Hot Toys Predators both released and unreleased, it looks like I'm going to be broke for a long time, haha.

Back