Non Detolf Virgin its begun!! (Update on collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cultpredator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As the title says im not long collecting but im getting there im addicted already would be fair to say!! nah ive always wanted to collect pred collectables and others but only getting the chance now!! its a really small collection but give it a while and it should grow :)

David

Last edited:
Re: Non Detolf Virgin its begun!! (tiny collection go easy guys im working on it :))

Also I managed to paint two of these :)

Re: Non Detolf Virgin its begun!! (tiny collection go easy guys im working on it :))

just a few more and thats it for now anyway

Congrats. Nice Pred collection!

Great Predator Collection; Predator, Congrats on your 1st Detolf and Welcome to the Show.

Very cool collection, can't go wrong with Hot Toys predators.
Congrats....:clap:clap:clap

Thanks alot guys..its a work in progress and see were it takes me..probaly my girlfriend leaving me ha

Great Setup man , congrats on getting you 1st Detolf -

Getting a Detolf is the BEST INVESTMENT you can do for your collectibles . For $59.99 to protect Hot Toys figures ranging in price from $200 - $500 a piece is a no brainer :wave

Awesome Predator Collection man :yess:

Congrats on yer 1st of many more detolf,s to come ;) Great collection,welcome to the forums.:wink1:

Awesome collection man!! I wish I had some of those pieces :yess:

Great collection!

I like how lonely/out of place Charlie sheen looks:rotfl

looks good

I see more trips to ikea up here :lol
Nice collection :rock

Thanks guys it will take shape im sure :) Hey laudel we got our own ikea now down in the republic would you believe that haha next up is some dioder lights, some of the guys here that have the dioder lights hooked up to there detolfs are just so impressive, so I reckon ill have to indulge myself in some lights and of course more figures.

Poor ol charlie sheen does look so out of place, not for long sgt barnes is on the way haha

I see more trips to ikea up here :lol
Nice collection :rock

Woah NICE COLLECTION!

great predator collection

Nice set up! :)

Great Setup man , congrats on getting you 1st Detolf -

Getting a Detolf is the BEST INVESTMENT you can do for your collectibles . For $59.99 to protect Hot Toys figures ranging in price from $200 - $500 a piece is a no brainer :wave

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Nice Pred Collection, congrats !

Back