Nominate your favorite statue/Premium Format for 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hellboy PF

EZkShNW.jpg

PYf3qNg.jpg

JttKu5D.jpg

x9RYF4O.jpg

dH1bFEQ.jpg

Last edited:
Comic Superman PF is the best of the year for me.

Most anticipated: XM Magneto and XM Phoenix

Want to Say COmic Superman, but still waiting for reg to ship. Arghhh

Most anticipated pieces : PCS Balrog Robe ver., PCS Gouken Pilgrim, SS Queen of the dead pf, SS Wonder woman pf, SS Batgirl pf, SS Boba Fett, SS Power Girl pf excl, PCS Honda excl, etc.

Hey, if they aren't anticipated, why PO them rite? :D

I nominate best in hand statue of the year- ARH Conan: The Sacrifice.

c1_zps4f0722f2.jpg

Most anticipated- Wonder Woman

I've only gotten 3 statues this year and out of those 3 I have to say it's the Comic Superman PF for me. So dang impressed with that thing it's makes all else fall way short

Add the Elder and that's my 2015 lineup :D

Oh yes.

She predator most anticipated for next year. Then comes pinhead! Creepy weird guy but very cool looking for sure.

WW by far for this year sexy and strong. Still don't know how SS pulled this off so good. Very well done with ES aside.

Of the stuff I wanted/ordered, it's largely been a year of disappointments for me, at least as far as the more expensive, larger scale pieces went. So the only one I was truly happy with in hand was probably the Harley Quinn PF.

The most impressive piece that I had no personal interest in owning myself was probably the Hellboy PF.

Most anticipated for me would have to be the Conan PF, simply because it's the only statue I have on pre-order right now, and I am very much looking forward to it. Though with slightly tempered expectations after horribly painted 'zombie' Red Sonja I received.

Another vote for the hellboy PF here. Came out out flawless and has so many display options.

Back