Noctus Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noctu

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi

Her are some Pictures of my Collection. I Hope you enjoy the Pictures the same way like i do :rotfl

wohnzimmerO2ED0.jpg

spidermanexTNOKO.jpg

predatorQ12PE.jpg

nickfury8LU2L.jpg

joker226YA.jpg

ironmanmkiii9LHVZ.jpg

bobafett6NGCN.jpg

venomlsbY7U7D.jpg

Greeting

Noctu

Last edited:
aaahhhhh why is this not working? i thing its the problem that i have to less post. :dunno
when i post a thread with some links inside it have first to be approved by an Admin. I hope this happen soon and you can enjoy ma small collection :lol
greetings

It's all good now and great collection!!!
I approve of your taste in movie/series/games.

Just scanning quickly you have some of my favorite things ever. Berserk! Kenshin! Inu Yasha, Nightmare Before Christmas, Blizzard, Spawn and all the other usual suspects. :1-1:

What's the statue on the bottom left?

It's all good now and great collection!!!
I approve of your taste in movie/series/games.

Just scanning quickly you have some of my favorite things ever. Berserk! Kenshin! Inu Yasha, Nightmare Before Christmas, Blizzard, Spawn and all the other usual suspects. :1-1:

What's the statue on the bottom left?

The Statue at the bottom left was my first big Collectible i buyed and one of my favorite! its from Kotobukiya Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Sephiroth and Cloud Dio :love

greetings

Thank you guys for the nice words :)

her are some Update what i got for myself for my Birthday :)
This week should follow Vampirella PF Ex :clap

i really like Carnage he looks great and very impressive. I Hope Venom will follow fast in my Trio :rotfl

img34279T5DY.jpg

img3439BOQ50.jpg

img3438IIXIS.jpg

img3435IXUA1.jpg

greetings
noctu

Back