Noble Collection - Harry Potter Tom Riddle Diary and Basilisk Fang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Noble doesn't get enough love around here. They can be hit and miss with their collectibles, some things are incredibly cheesy and comparatively low quality like much of their DC line. But they've consistently been pretty good with their Harry Potter collectibles. Being one of the ONLY place for highish end Harry Potter stuff makes them unique too. They've put out hundreds of items, most of them wands for every character in the Potterverse. They've just put out a bunch of new items, which as a huge Potterhead I had to pick up. They did a Golden Egg from Goblet of Fire (doesn't open :monkey4), one of the last of the Horcruxes - Ravenclaw's Diadem and also Tom Riddle's Diary with Basilisk Fang.

DSC_0011.jpg

They've only recently started doing art boxes for their collectibles - about time. Both the Egg and this diary had art boxes.

Noble did a Riddle diary previously that was an actual book that you could write in. It had blank pages was quite a bit anti-climatic.

This thing isn't a book at all. The diary part feels like polystone and is quite heavy. It sits on a book stand and the basilisk fang is removable. The fang is more a cheap plastic and kind of looks it, but the paint is okay and when it's skewered through the diary it looks great.

DSC_0012.jpg

I like that each piece is separate - I've never gotten the Noble sword of Gryffindor because it doesn't come off the display plaque. I like that I can remove the fang and pretend to be Ron trying to impale Nagini with it.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Overall I'm very pleased with this - it's a much better representation of a moment from the films than the previous diary.

I used to own a bunch of the wands and a few other Potter items. They make some really nice stuff for sure. Customer service was really good too. I ordered a wand and got the box, but the wand was missing. I emailed them and they shipped me a new one right away.

Wow, those look really nice. Noble do make some cool looking items, got a few of their Middle Earth pieces in my collection. :)

Back