Noah One of a kind Tron Vinylmations - worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nisamun

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Picked these up when they were first released back in 2010. I've never been into Vinylmations as much but I'm a big Tron fan so I have no idea what these are worth nowadays. Posted to see in anyone knows what these are worth, going to try and move them to make space at home. I believe these are some of the first "customs" Noah did. Can share more photos is people would like to see them more.

Noah Tron Vinylmation - Album on Imgur

Blue 9" is one of 24 from DTD in CA (12 more were made for FL). Base is 22 inches tall which Noah was cool enough to write a quote from the movie and draw Daft Punk

Orange 9" is one of 15 with a base that lights up or can pulse to music (D23 exclusive)

Blue 3" is one of 24 if I remember correctly. The way Noah painted them the first time was prone to ink issues. Called him and he sent me a replacement for free, which is why I have two.

I know some of those limited edition Vinylmations can go for quite a bit! These are awesome! Hopefully someone here can shed some light on what the possible
value would be. The disney forums here tend to be pretty quiet.

I know some of those limited edition Vinylmations can go for quite a bit! These are awesome! Hopefully someone here can shed some light on what the possible
value would be. The disney forums here tend to be pretty quiet.

I was super happy to get these when they were released but never had a good place for them due to the size. Like the look of them and the bases are great. Figured with Tron 3 ramping up, I'd unbox and see if I can move them out of the garage.

Back