"No one gets near the clown!" Hot Toys "Jail Cell" Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "No one gets near the clown!" Hot Toys "Jail Cell" Joker Custom

You should add KingGrayskull's custom movie accurate socks to this and it'll be even better!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:lol :duff

Honestly man, this version is far better than your first one. The hair is superb and the paintjob very accurate. I love seeing people evolve their painting skills from project to project. Unfortunatly I cannot paint that good (yet?). Amazing custom!

Keen to see the blue bath shirt dude, I'm really starting to become annoyed at how washed out the HT one looks!

Thanks Blacus!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:lol :duff

Honestly man, this version is far better than your first one. The hair is superb and the paintjob very accurate. I love seeing people evolve their painting skills from project to project. Unfortunatly I cannot paint that good (yet?). Amazing custom!

Sock bully. :rotfl

I have not even seen them yet. I may have to take a look... :monkey3

Thank you very much. I think it's interesting to see that myself when I update an old project like this.

Thanks!

Is batman79 still selling that jail dio by itself?

...yes...just differently. My wife and I are currently building our house and getting ready to move. (My ultimate personal 1:1 scale environment.) Between my day job and the house I've made the decision to put the jail cell customs on sale as they are completed rather than made to order. It seems to go a little better with my current eradicate schedule. The last thing I want to do is sacrifice quality or let people down.

Back