No, no, no, I kill the bus driver - Bank robbery Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chapuchi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new at the boards and decided that my first post will be a custom that I will say has been 90% done for about 3 weeks. Still waiting on simple things like a duffel bag to arrive, but decided I will post this now. The mask was hard but not difficult to achieve (this being my first time trying to sculpt anything) and through this experience have gained a lot more respect to people like Lonnie, Longbow and other sculpters! This would also be my first time tailoring cloths and I think they turned out alright. So enough with the introduction, I present to you the Joker in his bank robbing disguise!

DSC07310.jpg

DSC07311.jpg

DSC07315-1.jpg

DSC07316.jpg

Oh and sorry, I usually try to post my figures without a display stand, but the shoes couldn't hold on its own in the positions I tried to achieve.

Suit - Self tailored
Dress shirt - Self tailored
Pants - Triad Toys
Shoes - Hot Toys PMC Exlusive
Gun - Hot Toys GOI glock repainted
Gloves - Triad Toys modified to fit HT hand-holes

Oh thats very good!

I'm amazed at the quality of the shirt and the suit. Self trailered you say. Did you do them yourself, or get somebody else to run them up for you as they're really well done.

Good work love. :D

Thanks guys! To clear up the question, I did do the tailoring myself...it was kind of a preparation to see if I could do some of the Joker's cloths (as seen in the picture where he is in jail) but I doubt that will ever do it (maybe if I find the right material).

Darren Carnall - Thanks! I've been a big fan of your work ever since I saw it on your blog. So this coming from you means a lot to me! :fest

Oh thats very good!

I'm amazed at the quality of the shirt and the suit. Self trailered you say. Did you do them yourself, or get somebody else to run them up for you as they're really well done.

Good work love. :D

I first took apart a suit I bought from eBay and tried to redo it except with my own material. Something I will never do again! It took me a very long time and many trials to get it to what you see in the pictures!

Wow man... That is freakin sweet! :rock

I love the shirt too, really makes me envious. I can't sew for the life of me. Great job on the mask too, looks fantastic. All around EXCELLENT work! :duff

Thanks guys! To clear up the question, I did do the tailoring myself...it was kind of a preparation to see if I could do some of the Joker's cloths (as seen in the picture where he is in jail) but I doubt that will ever do it (maybe if I find the right material).

I think If you ever want to 'rent out' your talent for tailer made clothes, you'd have a stampede of customers on your hands love. :lol

Headed by me of course! :rotfl

That custom is sweet!!! :rock :rock EXCELLENT workmanship there!! And welkome...glad to have you on board. :)

Wow, thanks for all the kind words guys! Seems like there is a tight community here.

sueworld - haha, I don't think I could ever handle a stampede of customers waiting for me to finish what they paid for!

Les Walker - :elefant You do some AMAZING stuff and I'm glad that you liked my very "small" figure.

Everyone else, thank you! You guys made me feel as if I fit right in with you, thanks.

Wow man... That is freakin sweet! :rock

I love the shirt too, really makes me envious. I can't sew for the life of me. Great job on the mask too, looks fantastic. All around EXCELLENT work! :duff

Thanks DA! I didn't think I could sew either before I started this project. Trust me, I've been through a lot of fabric and thread these last few weeks. Hang in there!

Fantastic job! Is the mask removable or did you attach it to the head?
It looks spot on too me right now!

I saw a bunch of clown faces/masks at a local craft store, but sadly no 'sad' clown faces I could have used for this mask.

If/when Hot Toys makes their Joker, I could definately see this version as a 'limited/special' version.

Great job again, and very impressive sewing skills I must say!

The mask is not removable. I was going to try and make it, but when I slabbed the "clay" (Fimo) onto it and started sculpting it started to stick and would alter if I tried to take it off. It's alright though, the head wasn't that great :monkey5

Fantastic job! Is the mask removable or did you attach it to the head?
It looks spot on too me right now!

I saw a bunch of clown faces/masks at a local craft store, but sadly no 'sad' clown faces I could have used for this mask.

If/when Hot Toys makes their Joker, I could definately see this version as a 'limited/special' version.

Great job again, and very impressive sewing skills I must say!

Back