• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No new posts unless you're a Premium Member - no bumping old threads.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can non premium members start threads for the ebay auctions? or is that out?

Dave, this sucks! I've been a member since 2011 and I have 100% feedback with 101 reviews! I know you want have some exclusivity to who can sell, but there should be some exceptions for some of us!

Last time I noticed, two of the people who are benefitting the most financially from this forum were NOT premium members. At least the premium member logo wasn't on their id.

Dave, this sucks! I've been a member since 2011 and I have 100% feedback with 101 reviews! I know you want have some exclusivity to who can sell, but there should be some exceptions for some of us!

Premium Membership is $25 for the year... That's around 7 cents a day, $2 a month... Seriously!?

Copy and paste...this is from Dave in another thread regarding autorenewal cancellations (that he's mentioned in several other threads for a few weeks in case folks missed it)...

Yes, as I mentioned above, I've cancelled all the auto renews. If you've already renewed this year, don't worry about it until Jan. 2016 when you'll have to manually pay,. but you'll get an email reminder. The auto renews have caused too many problems this year.

Copy and paste...this is from Dave in another thread regarding autorenewal cancellations (that he's mentioned in several other threads for a few weeks in case folks missed it)...

Yes, as I mentioned above, I've cancelled all the auto renews. If you've already renewed this year, don't worry about it until Jan. 2016 when you'll have to manually pay,. but you'll get an email reminder. The auto renews have caused too many problems this year.

Thanks for sharing. I got the same notice.

Has anyone tried to pay manually and then denied saying you don't have permission? :(

Hey did Dave remove the automatic payment I think I remember reading it on PayPal.? I just manually paid for my year and did not want to get charged twice. I am happy to contribute to the forum it has been a lot of fun the last three years thank you if anybody has the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends when you joined... I think.
You can cancel your auto renew through your PayPal account anyway.
Check your payment subscriptions.

I am all about supporting the board, I even click on links when I remember too before ordering. That said, I don't like this change at all. So many people here were able to help other members by selling statues at better than eBay prices. Now that is just gone! :( I both helped and benefitted from the for sale section.

Maybe some were abusing it or something? Man, I really miss browsing the threads. No new ones now.

I am all about supporting the board, I even click on links when I remember too before ordering. That said, I don't like this change at all. So many people here were able to help other members by selling statues at better than eBay prices. Now that is just gone! :( I both helped and benefitted from the for sale section.

Maybe some were abusing it or something? Man, I really miss browsing the threads. No new ones now.

I am sorry guys (and girls). I found this forum with google, then registered for free and posted a reply one somebody WTB a statue (I won't mention which otherwise I'm breaking the rules). I did not see this thread before I posted my reply nor did I had any idea I had to do so. My apologies. You may delete my posts, since I am not a premium member and I also have 0 posts (or well 3 by now lol). Don't buy from people with 0 posts. Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad...

Back