No longer here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Where did you get the sculpt? You don't see many Beatles customs. It would be awesome to see an Apple rooftop jam dio. Or even them in the Sgt.Pepper outfits. Could you imagine how awesome a high quality 1/6 Sgt. Pepper outfit would be.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Beatles "Let it Be"

Nice work on the Lennon sculpt, great bash overall. :duff

Holy hell. Sgt.Pepper is pretty damn ambitious. Who is going to make the suits? I'm as big a Beatles fan as there is so I'd love to see any updates you'll have going on. :D

Re: John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Beatles "Let it Be"

Nice job on john and yoko and the boys, yoko was a pain but good likeness.
Rubber soul and revolver are both great albums, love the pics.
Sgt pepper was from about the same time and is good but prefer the other 2.
What outfit is that for long hair john?

Re: John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Beatles "Let it Be", Beatles in India '68

Nice customs. I really love one themed collections!

6774084f.jpg

I love Rubber Soul and Revolver! They're much like what Harrison said they feel like a volume 1 and 2. And just like someone just said I actually prefer those 2 over Pepper although Pepper is still a landmark. The India set up looks great too. Especially John. They really caught the hair really well. This is when they first got there so John still had that slightly permed look of Pepper and Mystery before it grew to his shoulders around the White Album sessions.

My favorite Beatles albums are Hard Days Night, Help, Rubber Soul, Revolver, The Beatles(White Album), Abbey Road.

Re: John and Yoko, Beatles "Let it Be", Beatles in India '68, Meet The Beatles...

Nice meet the beatles set:)
Great outfits.
Like the backdrop aswell, would like to get something similar.

Re: John and Yoko, Let it Be, Beatles '68, Meet The Beatles, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Peppe

Those pepper figures are really nice:)
You've got a great collection havn't seen the abbey road ones before.
Great head sculpt on john and paul are those spencers resculpted?

Re: John and Yoko, Let it Be, Beatles '68, Meet The Beatles, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Peppe

Actually it was 46 years ago on the 1st june 1967:)

Nice pic love the setup;)

Great figures Geronimo.

Love the Shea Stadium set up. You should make little MBE's for them.

Where do you find all these different era Beatle sculpts?

Back