• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

no longer for sale JAWS Bruce NTT Maquette by Shark City Ozark*Reduced*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Atreides

Super Freak
Reaction score
no longer for sale
This is #7 of 75 and includes the three inserted screen accurate darts as seen in the film JAWS. This is one of the first NTT's and features fixed pectoral fins instead of the removable pectoral fins found in all subsequent NTT’s shortly after #7. I also have the ultra-rare, deluxe, simulated, metal display stand. In these photos you will see the original stand which had some issues. I was sent a replacement and much improved stand but I will need to take some better pictures of that one as most of these pictures feature the original. A replica Bruce tooth, cast from an original I believe, is also included as is a COA and three deluxe weathered barrels.

BRUCE NTT is a Museum Quality 1/8 scale maquette depicting the right-sided platform hero shark "Bruce".
Contours and details represent the hero shark(s) used for the third act of the movie from the “Need a bigger boat” scene through to Brody's last stand.

Size: 37" L (939.8 mm) x 14" H (355.6 mm) x 19" W (482.6 mm)

CIMG1434.jpg

CIMG1433.jpg

CIMG1432.jpg

CIMG1430.jpg

CIMG1428.jpg

CIMG1425.jpg

CIMG1419.jpg

CIMG1414.jpg

CIMG1411.jpg

CIMG1424.jpg

Last edited:
Re: JAWS Bruce NTT Maquette by Shark City Ozark

bump cuz i wish i could get this!! :panic:

Re: JAWS Bruce NTT Maquette by Shark City Ozark*Reduced*

Post Sandy/price reduction/Star Wars Episode 7 announcment bump!

rga321 ----- :gah: What are you doing?? Why are you selling this great item??? I feel the need to try and talk you down. Selling this is just :cuckoo:

I assume you must be a big JAWS fan to have ordered this in the first place. What are you doing?:thwak

Hope all is well and that you have not come on hard times and you need the cash. This piece is just to sweet to sell for any other reason.:lecture Ok End of rant.

Either way I hope the sale goes well and that he finds his way to a happy home.

Good luck with the sale my friend:)

rga321 ----- :gah: What are you doing?? Why are you selling this great item??? I feel the need to try and talk you down. Selling this is just :cuckoo:

I assume you must be a big JAWS fan to have ordered this in the first place. What are you doing?:thwak

Hope all is well and that you have not come on hard times and you need the cash. This piece is just to sweet to sell for any other reason.:lecture Ok End of rant.

Either way I hope the sale goes well and that he finds his way to a happy home.

Good luck with the sale my friend:)

JAWS, you got me thinkin. I do need the cash but I might have other options before this......stay tuned!

JAWS, you got me thinkin. I do need the cash but I might have other options before this......stay tuned!

Yes reconsider!! You are the proud owner of one of only 75 Bruce NTT's. It is by far the best JAWS item out there. Yours is really special with the rare stand and fixed pectoral fins. I also always liked your harpoon version. Don't sell my friend. Sell some other more expendable items.

Yes reconsider!! You are the proud owner of one of only 75 Bruce NTT's. It is by far the best JAWS item out there. Yours is really special with the rare stand and fixed pectoral fins. I also always liked your harpoon version. Don't sell my friend. Sell some other more expendable items.

you are right JAWS,dammit, the hell am I thinking! it's coming down!:exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back