NO Leatherface this year!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the cheapest place to get him from. I have never seen new PFs go up for preorder that went for less than what cornerstore has their prices set at. I suppose you can try eBay, but just remember your chances of getting burned is much greater.

Also, I know I am late on this, but anytime I look at a release date Sideshow sets up, I usually say to myself, take their date and add two months onto it.

Makes sense right? That's the usual pattern I see for most things concerning statues. That's not just for Sideshow either. That seems to be the pattern with all those kinds of companies. I had to deal with the same kind of stuff from DC Direct and to a lesser extent, Gentle Giant.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Mookeylama said:
so did SS even make a regular version of Leatherface? i only see the exclusive on the site.

They usually don't list the regular until the Exclusive sells out (unless there is a unique difference or price difference) and the exclusive has just gotten the low quantity alert with 100 pieces stil remaining.

If you want a regular one, go here...

https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/007801.html

Just got my Fedex shipping notice....Leatherface arrives next week!...................................Larry

knewby said:
Just got my Fedex shipping notice....Leatherface arrives next week!...................................Larry

Nothing here yet! I hope I get a notice by tomorrow, then I should have him no later than Thursday of next week *fingers crossed*

Chase i'll be looking for your great pics..you know that brother....

Mine should arrive by Wednesday....Flexpay is a great thing..lol.......My most anticipated SS piece ever!................................Larry

knewby said:
Mine should arrive by Wednesday....Flexpay is a great thing..lol.......My most anticipated SS piece ever!................................Larry

I don't think you'll be disappointed! The production guys are very proud of this one: the pose, the materials, the sculpting - all superb!

SideshowDusty said:
I don't think you'll be disappointed! The production guys are very proud of this one: the pose, the materials, the sculpting - all superb!

Thats the best thing I have heard all day Dusty!!!!!

Now I really cant wait to get mine in!!!!!!

SideshowDusty said:
:rock :rock :rock

I want my shipping notice!

SideshowDusty said:
hey Dusty!

exactly who is proud of the sculpting? :D

Back