No estimated delivery dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekfreak

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just noticed this week that nothing has the estimated delivery dates. What does this mean now? Anybody worried? lol

8zBZe.gif

The dates still there just not at the top anymore. They are further down the page under the Product Details section. Not like it matters what dates SS posts anyway since nothing comes out on schedule.

Yeah, I prefer the dates to be easily visible like the used to be... I assume it's due to the port strikes, but still odd to have them listed, but harder to find :huh

Not sure how that helps :lol

If peeps can't see the date they can't moan when it's pushed back :wink1:

I got an email saying Machiko was pushed back 3-5 months, July-September, because of 'Port delays' but she wasn't due 'til April :huh
Either Sideshow can see into the future or they are blaming the ports for factory delays now.

If peeps can't see the date they can't moan when it's pushed back :wink1:

I got an email saying Machiko was pushed back 3-5 months, July-September, because of 'Port delays' but she wasn't due 'til April :huh
Either Sideshow can see into the future or they are blaming the ports for factory delays now.

This I think. Wondering if people that ordered Oglavaeil have gotten delay notices yet. :p

Back