Ninja Gaiden - Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twik25

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a custom I finished up last night. I spent a significant amount of my childhood playing NES, so I have a special place in my heart for the Ninja Gaiden series. I had to make one...

Hope you enjoy!

Final6-552x1024.jpg

Final3-685x1024.jpg

Final2-685x1024.jpg

Final5.jpg

Great custom, that game crushed my spirit. Jumps are a _____ in that game.

Jumps? How about the whole 6th Stage!!! :lol

Still a classic in my eyes and the one game that when I beat it as a kid I had to go and scream out my window to all the kids outisde that I did it! Taped it on my vhs at the time too!

Awesome figure bro! Very cool idea! :hi5:

oh the memories awesome work

That is some pretty awesome stuff. This was my favorite video game c.1989. :rock

Great custom, that game crushed my spirit. Jumps are a _____ in that game.

Jumps? How about the whole 6th Stage!!! :lol

Still a classic in my eyes and the one game that when I beat it as a kid I had to go and scream out my window to all the kids outisde that I did it! Taped it on my vhs at the time too!

Awesome figure bro! Very cool idea! :hi5:

badass! awesome job, love it!

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I wasn't the only one that spent HOURS and HOURS playing that game, only to be forced to start over AGAIN and AGAIN! haha.

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I wasn't the only one that spent HOURS and HOURS playing that game, only to be forced to start over AGAIN and AGAIN! haha.

Nope. You aren't. Well done. Started one myself a while back and never finished. Used the Ignite white ninja clothes. I like the sculpt you used for yours. Eyes are perfect. Looks custom.

Awesome work dude! I still remember the continue screen on the arcade, with the circle saw slowly lowerin 2 slice ryu unless u ress continue and all them demons aholdin him down!!,man that game was childhood fav!! Ahhh happier times!

Makes a good beginning to Ninja Gaiden for Xbox too. I spent a lot of hours on those Xbox games. Beating NGB and NG2 on Master Ninja was rough as hell.

Just thought I would share this, as now he is REALLY FINISHED. Haha.

I updated the arm wraps to be more shinny, and I added in the gold headband.

As you can tell, he is in the Detolf... where we will continue to stand until I change something else! :panic::lol

Final_complete.jpg

Back