Statue Nightwing Arsenal Full Scale Replica TRIFORCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake.Eyes

Freaked Out
Reaction score
bat_nightwing-3.jpg

Let me guys know what you think about this awesome awesome prop. Has any of you have this on p.o?

Looks like Nightwing's Escrima sticks (or, as my iPhone's auto-correct would call it, Excrement sticks)...

Note to self: If buying expensive props, don't invite Solidus and Plissken over.

View attachment 138324

Let me guys know what you think about this awesome awesome prop. Has any of you have this on p.o?

Yes I PO'd this at Entertainment Earth a while ago... I really want it but it depends on how I feel around release. 1K is a lot
It looks great though and I love props

I just got the Mace of Azog the defiler yesterday and I have 4 other hobbit props to get... Thranduil's sword and staff and Tauriel and Legolas' fighting knives sets, cant wait

I wish Triforce would do Robins staff though, I'd prefer that, with a bullet shield attachment :rotfl

They have the Arkham Knight license too plus they have already shown an awesome batman life size bust on last SDCC...We ll see

Back