NightWing 1/6 Scale - DC Direct into Arkham City Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xerowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

I will be turning a DC Direct Nightwing into an Arkham City Version. I plan on plastidipping his costume and custom painting it myself to look armorish. I will also be adding a truetype head/body which I think looks 100x better. I will have to paint the hair on the head as well. Please see the pics below with a preview I did in MS paint and provide any input and thoughts.

UPDATE: Modified the DC direct for now until I have more time and funds to buy and modify a hot toys.

Before:
review_13nightwing_3.jpg

review_13nightwing_4.jpg

AFTER:

ybeKR.jpg

bXdfg.jpg

YvFwg.jpg

0hiIX.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your progress, I'm always interested in seeing how DCD can be converted into 1/6 scale.

Hey Xerowolf! That looks like a fun project. Be careful with the Plastidip; it can get stiff and brittle in large applications (especially if you paint and seal it). It might be worth a test run on a throw-away jumpsuit. I can't wait to see progress pics!

Update in first post.

I painted the body suit some more, gave the mask a hint of blue, resculpted and repainted face, and painted/altered the boots.

Back