• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nightmare On Elm Street statues- question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonlovesmuppets

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all!

After much deliberation, and due to a lack of space in my house, I am thinking of selling my entire collection of NOES items, including three statues: Premium Format Freddy (exclusive), Freddy diorama "Fred In Your Head" (exclusive also, I believe...he has a hat on) and Demon Freddy from FvJ. The pieces are in good condition, with a few minor flaws...but nothing that is noticeable. I have all the pieces and boxes, including packaging. I browsed eBay, but was wondering if there was another place that had a more accurate value for sale.

I also have an extensive collection of Freddy merchandise, including (but not a total list): Hawthorne Village, Rubies busts and gravestone, books, cards, games, 18 and 7 inch from Mezco and Neca (every release from both companies, but they are all loose) and Sideshow 12 inch figures.

Can anyone help direct me where the best place to sell this extensive lot would be? I don't want anyone to do all the work for me, lol, but I've never sold a collection of this size before.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Back