Nicolas Cage losing homes - and he likes Monster art!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop bashing Cage ............. everytime you do you disgrace this great man above and eventually piss me off too! :mad:

nicolas-cage-hair-is-a-bird.jpg

Here's a picture of one of Nicolas Cage's homes in New Orleans that is going back to the bank. Notice on the left a picture of either Mr. Hyde or London After Midnight (one of you freaks can clear that up). On the right are pictures of Karloff/Frankenstein and Lugosi/Dracula!

Nic Cage is one of us!!!!

80612.jpg

I hate to see him in financial trouble; he's one of my favorite actors!!! :(

Oh I have the same 3 Monster Prints here at my Lab! need those frames though.:lol:rotfl Sorry to hear about Nic Cage & his Homes though, I feel sad for him.:monkey2

cage always been a geek....Its been said that he had one of the best comic collection in the U.S at one point.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but I guess back in the day he was so much in to comics that he changed his last name from coppola-cause he's related to the famous francis ford coppola (however you spell it) to cage, inspiration--luke cage

i think it was on fast times at ridgemont high, he was in a no line scene but on the credits his name came out as nick coppola...

Back