Nicolas Cage losing homes - and he likes Monster art!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had too.....
whysoserious.jpg

:huh

Good discussion is mingled with the fun discussion, so I really don't see why you're taking all this so serious.
Perhaps something is lost in the translation through the electronic medium of internet forums. We don't have the benefit of seeing our fellow forum members face-to-face and we sometimes lose the aspect of personal interaction.

That said, please take my comments as "tongue-in-cheek" even though I might not have articulated such.

And with that note, I would like to say "It's Nic Cage's world and we only live in it". :monkey5

I thought I'd share some of Basil Gogo's horror work I've found:

His use of color and chiaroscuro rocks! :rock
149.jpg

karloff_mummy1.jpg

lonvamp_basilgogos.jpg

265646.jpg

4SVE1h61Fjggach5Gwei5MyQo1_400.jpg

66123.jpg

artwork_images_423779263_265676_bas.jpg

basil_gogos_art.jpg

Here's a picture of one of Nicolas Cage's homes in New Orleans that is going back to the bank. Notice on the left a picture of either Mr. Hyde or London After Midnight (one of you freaks can clear that up). On the right are pictures of Karloff/Frankenstein and Lugosi/Dracula!

Nic Cage is one of us!!!!

80612.jpg

I hate to see him in financial trouble; he's one of my favorite actors!!! :(

LOL...why feel sorry for him? Seriously, he makes twenty million a movie, he'll make other movies so he's always going to have a tonne of cash.

Why is everyone so mad at Cage for having money? :dunno

H.I. Mcdunnough is an icon in my books, so all you Cage haters can suck it! :mad:

Oh and for the record I have no sympathy for anyone that owns an island/castle.

:monkey3 :D

8_a1.jpg

Stop bashing Cage ............. everytime you do you disgrace this great man above and eventually piss me off too! :mad:

Back