Nicolas Cage losing homes - and he likes Monster art!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryCreature

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's a picture of one of Nicolas Cage's homes in New Orleans that is going back to the bank. Notice on the left a picture of either Mr. Hyde or London After Midnight (one of you freaks can clear that up). On the right are pictures of Karloff/Frankenstein and Lugosi/Dracula!

Nic Cage is one of us!!!!

80612.jpg

I hate to see him in financial trouble; he's one of my favorite actors!!! :(

With the amount of money he's earned over the year he gets no sympathy from me if he gets in financial trouble :p

cage always been a geek....Its been said that he had one of the best comic collection in the U.S at one point.

Well, I hope he starts to live within his means. :) Nice collection, hehe..

Sucks he is in financial crap but he really should manage his money better. You think he should have his head way above the water.

Thats what he gets for making, The Wicker Man, Next, and Ghost Rider.....ugh..Ghost Rider....that was hidous.

He needs to get back into the advertising business and give us more gems like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/983_qqatdTQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/983_qqatdTQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FEEVUUURRRRRRRR!

I'm not too worried about Cage. Even if he had to sell most of his property he would still have more money than most of us will ever have.

No sympathy from me. That commercial was crazy. :lol

Cage can suck it.

Any jackass who buys an island AND a castle gets no sympathy from me.

I struggle to pay my bills sometimes and this toilet stain is buying castles and islands.

???? him!

Why is everyone so mad at Cage for having money? :dunno

H.I. Mcdunnough is an icon in my books, so all you Cage haters can suck it! :mad:

Oh and for the record I have no sympathy for anyone that owns an island/castle.

:monkey3 :D

8_a1.jpg

Stop bashing Cage ............. everytime you do you disgrace this great man above and eventually piss me off too! :mad:

Last edited:
Let's not forget that there's no doubt that at some point, when Francis passes, he'll also get come cash from his uncle's estate as well.

I don't understand why making money is considered such a bad thing these days... I say "more power to him".

Anyway, any comments on the Monster art?

BEST PIC EVER! :rock :rock :rock :rock

You should have drug your butt across it like little dogs do on the carpet, ya know, how p!tu does it.

F U CAGE! You suck and so do your movies, except Raising Arizona, which was clearly a fluke.

Cage=BIG CACA!

Back