NickNack's Nook (Statue Collection and Artwork)--Major Update on Pg 5---

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickNack

Super Freak
Reaction score
New pics of Collection starting on Page 5

Hello all, here are some pics of my collection. .

I have been an occasional collector since about 1999 when I worked at Toys R Us during college. I first started collecting McFarlane figs- Spawn and Metal Gear Solid. Then for awhile I didn't collect at all, then i would buy some more Spawn figures and NECA Alien and Predator stuff. Then I collected some vintage Transformers (i still have some).
However, I didn't get serious until I found out about Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys around August 2010. I was amazed at the craftsmanship of the PFs and statues and it rekindled my collecting hobby. I'm mostly into Alien and Predator and Star Wars. However, if I find a statue or Hot Toy that is amazingly awesome, I will buy (like the Hulk and Carnage Comiquettes)

Hope you enjoy!

98610904o.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

97992146.jpg

12234077.jpg

77715827.jpg

dscn7228.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NickNack's Nook

Great Collection and Artwork, I Like. Thanks for the Display Pic's and Welcome to the Show

Looks really great and I like the cleanliness of it!

Stand outs for me are the canvas looking art pieces as they are very unique. I also love seeing that Sideshow Olivetti Hulk! SMASH! :)

You should be proud of your collection, keep going! :)

Great collection!

I really like the panting of the Stormtrooper with the rebel fleet troopers in his eye.

Thanks everyone! I wish I could get all the credit for the Vader and Stormtrooper paintings, but the idea came from art by Christian Waggoner.
https://www.starwars.com/fans/profiles/20090422.html

I knew my mom could replicate the paintings and I think she did an excellent job. Sadly, her artistic abilities did not get passed down to me :(

Right now she is working on paintings of Aliens and Predator. Can't wait to see how it will turn out. She is using metallic paint for Predators bio.

Last edited:

Beautiful collection and you have everything displayed very tastifully, the artwork does help set it over the top, props to moms!

Love the colors in this room. Everything complements each other very well. Your mother has amazing talent :rock

Back