Action Figure Nice Hulk Commission by Joel Zartiga 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patu

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone else seen this 1/4 scale commission..looks like by Joel Zartiga..

Not bad...

I found it on a site for Joel Zartiga works...his Wolverine statue is just amazing also...!!

Hulk_Commission2.JPG

Hulk_Commission4.JPG

Hulk_Commission3.JPG

Hulk_Commission.JPG

Wolverine_Commission.JPG

Yeah it's very impressive have been tempted to get one but can't spend out when sideshow have a world war hulk coming. Wolverine on the other hand may have to look into

Yeah it's very impressive have been tempted to get one but can't spend out when sideshow have a world war hulk coming. Wolverine on the other hand may have to look into

I'm not sure you can buy these can you? I think the Hulk is a private commission? Have you seen the Hulk for sale? How much? Bit too 'toy-like' for me but not bad all the same...probably looks good up close!

Agree about Wolverine...arguably the best Wolverine ever made!!

Someone had one of those Hulks for sale here not too long ago. The thing is huge though so he was only doing local pickup somewhere in Canada.

I think it was greatwall and it was for a reasonable price too, but yeah it was a local pickup out in alberta, but yes you can commission the artist to create the piece again. It can get VERY pricey though.

That wolverine is more like 1/3 i had the costume version he is way bigger than the skarr pf

That wolverine is more like 1/3 i had the costume version he is way bigger than the skarr pf

Think I like the costume version without mask head...might ask if ti can be done... I'm thinking $$$$

How much did you get for your costume version Mate?

that wolverine is on ebay.

the hulk is very nice too, although the items on the base are out of scale.

That WW Hulk was a private commission and I don't think very many were made. I only knew of one of the grey version made, and the green was like 5-10 made. All made to order when the commission was released.

Back