NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of ignorance in this thread indeed.

Fleury is an inadequate starter? What? Really?! WOW! Glad you guys aren't running the Pens!

Canadian teams not deserving to be in the WC? What?! Look at where the money and fan support is fool.

People who think the Leafs or Penguins (CC did) won't make the playoffs? Ummm, okay. Standings say, you be crazy jack!

Leaf fans thinking their team will actually do something in the playoffs. Riiiight. Not with this team. But, hey, we'll see. This statement could be ignorant looking back this Summer. Doubt it.

Yup, a whole lot of ignorance in this thread.

Oh, and the Leafs have made the playoffs well after 1993 to the noob who decided to troll in the thread. 1993 says hello, that there have been 19 years that have passed. Perhaps you should try living in them. :wave

What reasoning do you have for not wanting canadian teams in the classic? I think the leafs, canucks, habs (only because of their history and fanbase) would make for great games depending on the opponent. I think any of the original 6 should be in classics without question.

Politics are politics, but the NHL will primarily use teams that have a strong fan base or an extremely popular team. So, the likes of the wild ect will probably not have one until they have a better more exciting team to take the ice.

I like the idea of US teams having a Winter Classic and Canadian teams having the Heritage Classic. I think it was the first year they held the Winter Classic they also had a Heritage Classic up in Canada and I thought that was perfect. I know it's tough on the NHL to arrange two outdoor games a year. Just my opinion

This has to be the most ignorant comment I have ever seen on this board.

You should not be allowed to post in this thread.

Really of all the stuff that gets posted in here my opinion that Canada should continue to play the Heritage Classic while the US gets the Winter Classic is the most ignorant statement you have ever read in here. Obviously you don't read all the posts.

Lots of ignorance in this thread indeed.

Fleury is an inadequate starter? What? Really?! WOW! Glad you guys aren't running the Pens!

Canadian teams not deserving to be in the WC? What?! Look at where the money and fan support is fool.

People who think the Leafs or Penguins (CC did) won't make the playoffs? Ummm, okay. Standings say, you be crazy jack!

Leaf fans thinking their team will actually do something in the playoffs. Riiiight. Not with this team. But, hey, we'll see. This statement could be ignorant looking back this Summer. Doubt it.

Yup, a whole lot of ignorance in this thread.

Oh, and the Leafs have made the playoffs well after 1993 to the noob who decided to troll in the thread. 1993 says hello, that there have been 19 years that have passed. Perhaps you should try living in them. :wave

if everyone who made an "ignorant" statement in this thread stopped posting xjamiex would be sitting here by himself

my whole thought is this and if some don't like it that's fine...Currently you have pretty much 6 to 8 US teams who can host a Winter Classic that would actually be attended. You have 7 Canadian teams that because it's the land of hockey would easily sell out an outdoor hockey game in any of the cities (and lets be honest you will probably get an 8th team next season or so) Wouldn't a true hockey fan want to see both an Outdoor Classic in Canada and a Winter Classic in the US?? That's my whole reasoning behind no Canadian teams in the WC because you deserve your own

my whole thought is this and if some don't like it that's fine...Currently you have pretty much 6 to 8 US teams who can host a Winter Classic that would actually be attended. You have 7 Canadian teams that because it's the land of hockey would easily sell out an outdoor hockey game in any of the cities (and lets be honest you will probably get an 8th team next season or so) Wouldn't a true hockey fan want to see both an Outdoor Classic in Canada and a Winter Classic in the US?? That's my whole reasoning behind no Canadian teams in the WC because you deserve your own

I knew what you meant before. I was being a brat. The others were being ignorant! IGNORANT!!! :nana:

I am just giving you a hard time and yes, xjamiex is definitely ignorant 24/7. IGNORANT JAMIE!!!

LETS KICK HIS ASS! :nana:

Yea! I'm a bad man! I'm a sinner! :lol

129168054451128434.jpg

The Winter Classic will sell out anywhere it is held- it could be in the US, Canada or even Russia. It doesn't matter where it's played.

The Leafs and Red Wings are two of the original six teams (as you may of been unaware of) and both have a rich history that is bigger than majority of teams in the NHL. It's ridiculous to want to segregate teams based on where they are located. The NHL is the NHL. National Hockey League.

I'm not 10 I'm 31 so right off the bat cut the crap with the Original 6 comment...I've been watching hockey since it was Wales and Campbell conferences. Don't worry the NHL won't keep your Leafs off national tv...

Last edited:
This thread has really deteriorated over the last 24 hours... either discuss something intelligent about hockey or GTFO and go play in the Sandbox.

Personally, I'd love to see the Leafs make the playoffs. It would be great for hockey. I also think that the more Canadian based teams make the playoffs, the more likely players will sign to play in Canada.

Back