NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rynpkkgcdzhx1dmn8ats.jpg

Should be one with a Dallas Star on it too.

This is the third time the starter on a team Shaun Hill has been the backup on had a serious season ending type injury. The guy is either a jinx or a saboteur.

This is the third time the starter on a team Shaun Hill has been the backup on had a serious season ending type injury. The guy is either a jinx or a saboteur.
He hasn't faired much better though as he has been injured also most those years. Think that's says more about the teams.

Just got back from vacation...no way Romo makes the HOF. Good QB, but not a great QB.

Dallas signed Buttfumble after he was released by Denver...

Was a first round draft pick high for Sam? Yes! But alas the Vikings had no leverage in the situation and the remaining QBs pretty much sucked.

That being said the Vikings are primed now for their window. So i like the move over say a Colin K. Sanchez or other decent backup. (would've liked AJ Mcarron but that price woulda been two 1sts)

If the Vikings can get into the playoffs with him and he's here through 2017 it'll be worth it. He has talent around him now will be interesting to see if he can flourish.

Was a first round draft pick high for Sam? Yes! But alas the Vikings had no leverage in the situation and the remaining QBs pretty much sucked.

That being said the Vikings are primed now for their window. So i like the move over say a Colin K. Sanchez or other decent backup. (would've liked AJ Mcarron but that price woulda been two 1sts)

If the Vikings can get into the playoffs with him and he's here through 2017 it'll be worth it. He has talent around him now will be interesting to see if he can flourish.

He has to learn the offense and stay healthy. Do they even start him game 1? He only has a week to learn the O and has no timing with his receivers whatsoever. It wouldn't shock me if they waited until game 2 or 3 before they start him. If he can stay healthy, I believe he will pay dividends down the line for the Vikes. Best thing Vikes have going for them is AP and their D. Their running game and Coach Z's D will put them in a great position to win games and keep them in the playoff hunt.

The last time the Vikes started a QB that they just acquired WITHOUT giving the QB sufficient time to get acclimated, it resulted in the Monday Night Josh Freeman debacle...

Vikings should have done what the Colts did and just sink, get the first over all pick and hopefully draft a stud.

Nobody is really coming out next year with that much hype
I would say no one has that kind of hype since Luck. He is the last guy who would have been number one overall but stayed in school and was still number one overall.

Nobody is really coming out next year with that much hype

I keep hearing Watson being mentioned as a great prospect. When ever I hear people talk about next years draft it's Watson I keep hearing as the number 1 pick. He's no luck and someone like that may not come around for another 15 years but I'm taking this trade as they believe that Bridgewater is their guy for the foreseeable future.

I would say no one has that kind of hype since Luck. He is the last guy who would have been number one overall but stayed in school and was still number one overall.

Luck basically screwed the Panthers that year but they ended up getting the NFL MVP :)
Clowney was after Luck and he had a ton of hype coming out.

Back