NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully, I think it's time for Romo to retire

Yeah, he needs to hang em up and the Cowboys have to move on at the QB position. Every year Romo hangs on the Boys are an injury away from their season going in the tank. They need to draft a QB for their future sooner rather than later.

I loved the way my Buccaneers looked, yeah it was just Cleveland but I'll take a good overall showing anytime I can get it.

I am a huge Cowboy fan and even I can't make that argument. I am sure his stats stack up with other HOF players but I just don't see that happening. Really good QB? Yes, without a doubt. HOF? No way.

And you have to be incredibly special to get in as a QB with no rings...I am not sure he even gets in the Cowboys Ring of Honor to be honest. Stats wise he is the best QB in Dallas history, but those other guys have the rings, man. Rings > stats.

Wow Bridgewater down with serious knee injury. Non contact too. Good thing it wasn't the Ravens or Harbaugh would want to eliminate practice lol

Dislocated knee , completely torn ACL along with other damage.

Last edited:
Back