NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are sickening. Reported for trolling on each post.

Go to Boston and say that and see what happens. Absolutely appalling.

Cry me a river. The amount of whining you've done on this thread is above appalling. Your team loses and you break out the pacifier and boo boo bunny. And the Isis thing was a joke. Grow a set.

Cry me a river. The amount of whining you've done on this thread is above appalling. Your team loses and you break out the pacifier and boo boo bunny. And the Isis thing was a joke. Grow a set.

And make sure you tell mommy and daddy right away when you get a sad time.

Grow a set and go to Boston and say that and see how funny they think it is. Pathetic and in poor manner to joke about that.

A FG would cut it to 8 and they get the ball to start the second half. They would still be very well in it without a TD here.

Yeah you're right, run game is dominating pat's defense, but they need to score TDs. Brady is solid but KC is chewing up a lot of clock so Brady is limited, but means squat, if you can't get red zone TDs :slap

Yeah you're right, run game is dominating pat's defense, but they need to score TDs. Brady is solid but KC is chewing up a lot of clock so Brady is limited, but means squat, if you can't get red zone TDs :slap

Yup. Luckily they are struggling in the red zone :lol

Back