NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimismad.gif

Who did Denver beat this yr but the Pats and Chargers ?
seriously here .... its not like Manning Broke Records against The Saints, Panthers, Cards, 9ers , or Hawks ....
They Lost to The Pats ... up by 24 -Zip .

... Come On Man , it's a Double Edge Sword with Schedules . U really think the Broncos Would beat any of them Teams ? Hawks Did. 2 of em Twice .

Simply put yes ....... the only teams they played all year that were decent would be the Cards, 49ers and Saints. They played the Panthers the first week .... when they sucked. (Buffalo Bills beat them) And they played the bottom 8 teams in the NFL for 10 of their wins. Also what good team did they beat twice ?!? They split with the niners and Cards regular season. And if you say the Saints were so great then you have to lump in the Eagles for Denver.

They won against .... The Falcons, Vikings, Bucs, Rams x2 , Jags and Texans.......

Last edited:
Simply put yes ....... the only teams they played all year that were decent would be the Cards, 49ers and Saints. They played the Panthers the first week .... when they sucked. And they played the bottom 8 teams in the NFL for 10 of their wins. Also what good team did they beat twice ?!? They split with the niners and Cards regular season. And if you say the Saints were so great then you have to lump in the Eagles for Denver.

They won against .... The Falcons, Vikings, Bucs, Rams x2 , Jags and Texans.......

Falcons got destroyed by Seattle, and they Damn Near Beat Frisco in Frisco..
Bucs pulled out some pretty good W's after that ...
Look at Some of the Wins and Games the Rams really Had ...
And the Hawks Sent Shuab on his good Ol Downward Spiral ..., Didn't He ...

Haters and Whinners will go rounds till whatever they think is proven ... isn't .

Please Continue, I gots work in the Morning. :lecture

It doens't matter.
The Hawks R SuperBowl Bound.
Watch the Films Brother ...
I'm Done .

Falcons got destroyed by Seattle, and they Damn Near Beat Frisco in Frisco..
Bucs pulled out some pretty good W's after that ...
Look at Some of the Wins and Games the Rams really Had ...
And the Hawks Sent Shuab on his good Ol Downward Spiral ..., Didn't He ...

Haters and Whinners will go rounds till whatever they think is proven ... isn't .

Please Continue, I gots work in the Morning. :lecture

It doens't matter.
The Hawks R SuperBowl Bound.
Watch the Films Brother ...
I'm Done .

Sent Schaub on a downward spiral .... LMAO. The Texans won TWO games all year. If i do what you did with the look at some of the wins I could make Denver seem like the best thing since sliced bread. You act as if Denver played Jacksonville all year. The Seahawks are an awesome team but its going to be a game , I just think Denver has too many weapons for the Hawks. Their receiving core is insane. A **** load better than the Davis, Boldin and Crabtree. Take Julius Thomas vs Davis ....Thomas being better this year, and pick two Thomas,Decker,Welker and its not even close. However with the Hawks they should be able to get pressure on Manning....

I want everyone to talk up then broncos and all their weapons just like they were talking about the 49ers and all their weapons and their 8 game winning streak being the HOTTEST team in the NFL The NINERS have just as many weapons on offense as the broncos with a better defense and look how that turned out not to mention the weather will be a factor and not as easy for KING Peyton to throw in

Nava I will reconvene here in two weeks after Peyton gives his speech after the Broncos win the Superbowl. And please ... the 49ers weapons LMAO.

Back