NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO Hawks! Bring on the 49ers wouldn't have it any way. Already booked my hotel & flight to Seattle to see the game from Cali so the ticket lockout don't matter! I hope Percy makes it back for this game, I wan't both teams to have their best players available. Seattle really needs to get it together on offense though. They've looked really out of sync in the passing game lately. Maybe it's because Russell Wilson is growing his hair out into that god awful jerry curl. CUT IT RUSSELL You been sucking since that poof ***** been growing!

Seattle has restricted California and North Carolina area codes from purchasing tickets for next Sunday.

And just to keep things fair... the Broncos are doing the exact same thing.

DENVER — The Broncos have announced that a limited amount of single-game tickets for the AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots will go on sale to the general public on Monday at 10 a.m.

That game kicks off at 1 p.m. MST on Sunday, Jan. 19, at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

Tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster locations by calling 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets will be available only to those with a valid billing address in the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and Western Kansas. Tickets will not be available at the Broncos Ticket Office until Tuesday (if there is any inventory remaining).

Ticket prices range from $90-$300 for reserved seats and $300-$600 for club seats. There is a limit of four tickets per household.

Kind of surprised thats legal in all honesty. To ban certain states or regions?

Well, the 49ers looked much better against the panthers front 7 than I thought they would. Crabtrees presence obviously allowed boldin to not be doubleteamed and have a big game. Defense bends a lot but became dominant in the second half. But sunday worries me....kaepernick just has to look and play more confident than I've seen from him in that stadium.

Speaking of Kap and Cam...I had that debate yesterday. My friend said cam is the better q.b. and would kill it with the niners weapons. Maybe..

But something has to be said with how Kap steps up in the postseason. He finds ways to win.

As for my predictions.. 2-2. Nailed two. Couldn't have been more wrong on the other 2. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter52s

Broncos CB Chris Harris, one of Denver's top defensive players, tore his ACL and is out for season

Pretty big blow. I expect to see Brady throwing the ball much more Sunday than he has over the last few weeks.

Pretty big blow. I expect to see Brady throwing the ball much more Sunday than he has over the last few weeks.

With the way Blounts been playing they certainly have options.

That linebacker on the Pats...Jamie something had a helluva game.

Chris Harris having a torn ACL is a huge blow to the Broncos D. Harris was one of the most consistent players on defense this season for the Broncos. when he left the game yesterday is when the chargers started that comeback attempt

With the way Blounts been playing they certainly have options.

That linebacker on the Pats...Jamie something had a helluva game.

I think it may be tougher this weekend with Denver having a pretty stout run defense. If they can establish the run with Blount/Ridley it'll open up the play-action nicely.

Collins has been coming on strong since the Ravens game. Saturday night was a real eye-opener with him stepping up his game. I'd expect they'll have him on Julius Thomas Sunday which will be a big test.

I think it may be tougher this weekend with Denver having a pretty stout run defense. If they can establish the run with Blount/Ridley it'll open up the play-action nicely.

Collins has been coming on strong since the Ravens game. Saturday night was a real eye-opener with him stepping up his game. I'd expect they'll have him on Julius Thomas Sunday which will be a big test.

He really impressed me. I know his statline was sick, but that tackle he had when he came off the block, got knocked down, reverse somersaulted and had the awareness and coordination to make that ankle tackle. Favorite play for me.

The Lions are set to hire Jim Caldwell.

Caldwell seems like a particularly bad fit for a talented, but extremely undisciplined team like the Lions. Is he going to get Stafford to cut down on mistakes? Reign in Suh? I don't see it. I feel for Lions fans. What a kick in the pants.

Yeah, the Lions will not be living up to their talent in the near future. Are they looking for coordinators too?

Any UK fans getting tickets for the 2014 Wembley games tomorrow?

I'm hoping to get tickets for the Dolphins @ Raiders game and the Lions @ Falcons game. I'm getting tickets for 3 of my friends too, hoping to convert them!

Any UK fans getting tickets for the 2014 Wembley games tomorrow?

I'm hoping to get tickets for the Dolphins @ Raiders game and the Lions @ Falcons game. I'm getting tickets for 3 of my friends too, hoping to convert them!

Will hopefully be getting the Dolphins tickets.
My bro is a Dolphins fan so that will be his birthday present sorted this year :)

I was tempted to get the Season ticket but not sure I'd have wanted to see all 3 games (especially when I need to buy 4 sets at a time) so decided to just go the once this year.

I'm still hoping to get back out to Washington in the next year or so to see the Redskins again so better to save towards that where it's about a billion times better than what passeds for the UK games.

Neil

Back