NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing we just got to play a team that offensively looks like Seattle. Munnerlyn is no Sherman though. We played a really good football team these past two weeks. Let it ride.

ynugy4yd.jpg

San Diego's offensive playcalling has been horrible this game. They have been way too conservative against Denver's one dimensional base defense.

If I didn't know any better, I would think Whisenhunt was interviewing for jobs all week instead of game planning for this game.:monkey3

San Diego's offensive playcalling has been horrible this game. They have been way too conservative against Denver's one dimensional base defense.

If I didn't know any better, I would think Whisenhunt was interviewing for jobs all week instead of game planning for this game.:monkey3

He's too busy working on plays for Megatron.

This game Blows .
Manning is so Boring with all his Audibles ...., I feel like I am watching a Baseball game.

... I hate CBS's whole cast coverage . ... so Boring. Keyshawn and Carter should cover Everything imo.

There are two teams I won't pull for unless I have no other options, San Fran, and New England. If it comes down to those two...Then I'm going with NE.

Because Carolina was in the NFC west for a while? I'm guessing NE because they beat y'all in the Super Bowl.

Too bad it took the Chargers 45 minutes to figure out they could throw the ball.

Brady-Manning XV, may the hype begin.

Back