NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I hate it when they rely on the kicker to win the game, even in a situation with a chip shot field goal to do it. Not a great win, and I'm not sure they have much of a chance next week in Seattle, but for the Saints to finally win a road playoff game, in cold weather no less, is HUGE. That was a massive monkey on their backs.

Damn, I hate it when they rely on the kicker to win the game, even in a situation with a chip shot field goal to do it. Not a great win, and I'm not sure they have much of a chance next week in Seattle, but for the Saints to finally win a road playoff game, in cold weather no less, is HUGE. That was a massive monkey on their backs.

Exactly. Even as a Saints fan I counted them out last week. They didn't play the best but I'll take the win. Next week is going to be tough.

I hate losing that way. :lol

Proud of the Eagles. This is a good loss for the young team. It only goes up from here.

Eagles feel as formidable as they have since the good ol' McNabb/Reid days to me. Foles is probably the best QB in the league at not making stupid throws when plays break down, and they've obviously got some tremendous talent at wide receiver and running back. I think they've got real potential.

If I were an Eagles fan though, my only concern would be Kelly's offensive style. I wonder if other defenses won't be able to figure it out over the offseason, and account for it.

Man, that Indy game was fun to watch. Luck is a stud. I know his picks contributed to their deficit but he showed a lot of tenacity bringing his team back and getting the win. That fumble recovery for a TD gave me a flashback to the Bears and GB game last week. At least everyone knew it was a fumble and a live ball. :lol

Agreed. Enjoyed watching Luck and the Colts make an awesome comeback. Just when it looked like they were going to go out like chumps, they turn it around. :clap

Back