NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was like 10 minute behind on the DVR. Just caught up. What a game this turned out to be. I want to see this come down to the last drive.

2ahe4a2e.jpg

CANNOT believe how The Chiefs gave up that game. I HATE the Colts....Luck got Lucky. :(

Sincerely,

Sore Loser

Yeah, both teams have been playing like **** for the most part. I actually get the feeling that neither team really wants to be there, probably because of the weather. You would think they would be more hyped up than for any other game this year, but the first Saints/Panthers game had a much more energized, playoff like atmosphere.

Seems like Brees has thrown more stupid interceptions this year than ever. And of course, playoffs on the road means he has to throw as many of those as possible.

Seems like Brees has thrown more stupid interceptions this year than ever. And of course, playoffs on the road means he has to throw as many of those as possible.

This is killing me. Brees is starting to look like Romo. :lol

If the saints blow it tonight I'll never hear the end of it from all my Eagles friends.

Back