NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't blame the fans in Green Bay. Game time temperatures will be below 0. Indy however, has no excuse.

Doesn't help ticket prices have gotten insane.

Definitely an issue. There's also that the best NFL game experience is at home in front of a large HD set. I go to maybe 1 Pats game a year and it's always a long PITA day. I'll take my recliner any day.:)

Definitely an issue. There's also that the best NFL game experience is at home in front of a large HD set. I go to maybe 1 Pats game a year and it's always a long PITA day. I'll take my recliner any day.:)

That only works if it sells out:lol

I agree its hard to beat the home HD experience. You get a great view of the game, great weather, and you don't have to deal with aholes.

Austin Collie is now a Patriot...... Again.

Not even close to Ross Ventrone who was part of 21 roster moves back in 2011.:lol

One of the rookie WRs was heading for IR so the move makes sense. I am surprised they didn't give Branch a look at all this year.

What ever happened to Brandon Lloyd?

One year he led the league in receiving yards and I didn't hear a single negative thing about him. The next year he's on the Pats and apparently a locker room problem.

What ever happened to Brandon Lloyd?

One year he led the league in receiving yards and I didn't hear a single negative thing about him. The next year he's on the Pats and apparently a locker room problem.

He's giving an acting career a shot. The Pats supposedly reached out before training camp and during the early part of the season and he turned them down.

Brandon Lloyd is a trip. He basically demanded to be traded out of Denver because he didnt want to play with Tebow...then he drops out of the NFL just as fast as Tebow.

He's giving an acting career a shot. The Pats supposedly reached out before training camp and during the early part of the season and he turned them down.

Brandon Lloyd is a trip. He basically demanded to be traded out of Denver because he didnt want to play with Tebow...then he drops out of the NFL just as fast as Tebow.

I find that all very, very odd.

I mean when he was a young diva on the Niners I knew he had crazy talent but also seemed like a ME-first kind of guy. But I thought he matured.

Though having to play with Tebow may drive me insane as well...all that hard work and practice just to go out there on sundays and watch ***** fly into the dirt. :lecture

question:

What are your thoughts on people who root for teams that aren't local? An associate of mine thinks that's a huge no-no. I personally don't care why a person chooses to root for a team as long as they stick by them when the going gets bad.

I've had friends or girlfriends pick a team for all sorts of reasons: They knew one of the players, they like the colors, they follow a certain player because of something they did outside of the game, their previous favorite local team moved away so they picked a new one, etc.

question:

What are your thoughts on people who root for teams that aren't local? An associate of mine thinks that's a huge no-no. I personally don't care why a person chooses to root for a team as long as they stick by them when the going gets bad.

I've had friends or girlfriends pick a team for all sorts of reasons: They knew one of the players, they like the colors, they follow a certain player because of something they did outside of the game, their previous favorite local team moved away so they picked a new one, etc.

If people couldn't root for teams that aren't local people in California would be screwed. Not because of the teams but due to the fact that there are so many transplants.

Back