NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a perfectly fitting ending for the pathetic cowboys

sure can't wait to see what gut wrenching, nut kicking path we choose to get to .500 again next year

Bitter pill for you Steelers fans...the NFL is reporting that the Chargers should have been penalized for an illegal formation on the Chiefs missed FG at the end of regulation.

The Chargers had seven men on one side of the line, which is illegal. Succop and Chiefs should have re-kicked a 36 yard FG.

Had they made it, the Chargers would have been eliminated from post season contention and the Steelers would have been IN.

Last edited:
BcsQ_vmCYAAv24m.jpg

Wilson will finally get paid....he's one of the three lowest paid starting QBs in the league...if not the lowest.

I'd hate to say it but if one has to go, it has to be Sherman. He would be the most expendable of the three and that says a lot about the team Pete put together.

You got it!:)

Nice $9 million parachute for him to fall down into Happy Valley once Bill O'Brien leaves.

Also, NFLN reported Jim Schwartz is out in Detroit.

No kidding... wish I could get that for being fired. I'm a little perplexed that Tampa canned the GM as well... he's done a pretty good job with finding talent... oh well.

Well, it's playoff time now folks!!

I was hoping for a 49ers @ Cowboys playoff game but that obviously didn't happen. I'm tired of the Niners playing the Packers I'm just bored of the matchup but hey as long as we win I won't complain.

That Eagles/Saints game has to be the most intriguing game I wouldnt venture to guess. Could be all offense, but which Saints team will show up? I perspnally don't think the Eagles are ofthe caliber of these other teams (now that Rodgers is back), but they may have landed the perfect match up for their style--Saints on the road in cold weather.

I'll say this though...I still think whoever wins the NFC will win the Super Bowl (most likely because I cannot see a scenario where it isn't Seattle, or San Francisco, and MAYBE Carolina).

Last edited:
That Eagles/Saints game has to be the most intriguing game I wouldnt venture to guess. Could be all offense, but which Saints team will show up? I perspnally don't think the Eagles are ofthe caliber of these other teams (now that Rodgers is back), but they may have landed the perfect match up for their style--Saints on the road in cold weather.

I agree. The weather will be the great equalizer for this game.

Well, it's playoff time now folks!!

I was hoping for a 49ers @ Cowboys playoff game but that obviously didn't happen. I'm tired of the Niners playing the Packers I'm just bored of the matchup but hey as long as we win I won't complain.

I'll say this though...I still think whoever wins the NFC will win the Super Bowl (most likely because I cannot see a scenario where it isn't Seattle, or San Francisco, and MAYBE Carolina).

We're gonna have to do something with Brock. He's been getting torched. That's why Culliver replaced him before.

Back