NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're rolling on all cylinders. Next stop. Discount Daaaahble Check!

ESPN, cue the Rodgers being passed by SF despite being a Bay area kid stories for the next week.:rolleyes2

This should be a great game. I'm hoping it gets the prime time Saturday night slot.

ESPN, cue the Rodgers being passed by SF despite being a Bay area kid stories for the next week.:rolleyes2

This should be a great game. I'm hoping it gets the prime time Saturday night slot.

Not this story for the 4th time in two years. And Kaepernick was a Packers fan growing up.

What a day for Blount. Didn't see this one coming.

Much needed bye coming up.:yess:

Yeah, I posted that was an underrated pick up for the Pats in the offseason.

And Corderelle Patterson is like Percy Harvin 2.0.

Dallas is keeping it close right now, but...

What An Unbelievable Day .

I was sorta rooting for the Steelers, after the Ravens just layed a Huge Egg .
Ravens ... Giants ...., lets give out these Huge QB Paychecks , with no other funds in the cap .
Red Skins gotta be the biggest Disapointment of the season .
I was rooting for the Lions too ..., but whatever.
I think Dever looks like the Only Big time Dominate Team ..., points points points ..., but with little Defense .

Da Bears. Ha .
They actually put up a fight this time ..., but the end result is just the same ... Cutler don't get it done. No Defense... at all in this game it seems.

9er's got some great luck.
Their last 3 outta 4 games ..., coulda went either way in ALL 3 ... and the Escaped all 3 witha W. ... Nice.

Poor Cards. 10-6 and Nada .... but unless anyone is a Card fan ..., I know I don't wanna see em in post season.

Panthers ! Bad A .

And Pretty Proud of the NFC West 2013 Champion SeaHawks ! Defense is Stout ! Offense needs some work ..., But its 1 step Closer !!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seattle-Se...all_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c3c04468#ht_502wt_872

thats on Ebay. lol.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping Russel Wilson is willing to take a little less money so we can keep thomas, sherman etc..

Congrats to Philly.

That goal line stand was big for Dallas, but Phily stopping Dallas on 4th down AND scoring was bigger.

While it would have been nice to make the playoffs, Cowboys would have been a sacrificial lamb for the Saints. Drew Brees would have carved them up.

33cqkab.jpg

R0ZSiZi.jpg

Don't forget all the other teams can just stay home, the Super Bowl was won long time ago.

Back