NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a chuckle out of the pink MRI machine.

700.jpg

I understand why we have all the pink this month, but it seems like they keep ramping it up. What is the limit?

I got a chuckle out of the pink MRI machine.

700.jpg

I understand why we have all the pink this month, but it seems like they keep ramping it up. What is the limit?
Don't know if you are catching this or not, but that's a little jab at the NFL's strong anti-cancer campaign while they simultaneously promote a sport that leads to such widespread brain damage.

Don't know if you are catching this or not, but that's a little jab at the NFL's strong anti-cancer campaign while they simultaneously promote a sport that leads to such widespread brain damage.

:lol Oh yeah I know. I got it from the Onion. Things seemed a bit toned down last night as far as pink goes. They can't go with the pink flags again, it confuses Dan Dierdorf.

What a tragedy for the child.

These atheletes got kids with so many different parents, many of the mothers simple trash groupies and ho's that I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Is it too harsh to say if you don't want your baby momma to have some ******* boyfriend beating on your kid maybe you should be more than a sperm donor that sends a check every month.

Just heard on the radio that police have confirmed AP's son has passed away.

SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA - A 2-year-old son of Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson has died.

Sioux Falls police say the boy, a victim of alleged abuse, passed away from his injuries at a hospital Friday afternoon.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant in Lincoln County for harming a 2-year-old boy who was in his care.

While speaking to the media after practice on Friday, Adrian Peterson declined to deny or confirm if the child was his son. He said this was a "private matter" and asked the media to respect his privacy.

Back