NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly, I don't watch every Pittsburgh game, but over the years he has been a game changer in more than one game I've watched. The energy and instincts of that guy were something special IMO.

Phins were hang'in till that Pick at the End of the Half ...
It looks like it mentally defeated them ..., and thier whole Team Acts like my Larthargic Dog when it's raining outside and I make him go out ...

I think the Phins have something ..., didn't realize there was Roger Packer Coaches there Building ...., but they still need some work on the O-Line Big time ... and Ball Control.

The Saints look Frick'in Bad A .
I've always liked Ryan myself ..., both, and Papa.
... Ryan should Call Jerry Jones ..., for a Whazzzzzzz Up Commerical.

Well you can only play who they put in front of you. KC's played well in every aspect so far. They may very well be pretenders. But right now they are 4-0. I have to respect that.
That is true but when the teams you have played are a combined 3-13 its hard to put a lot of stock in you 4-0 start.

That is true but when the teams you have played are a combined 3-13 its hard to put a lot of stock in you 4-0 start.

You have to play who they put on the schedule and so they have and won them all. KC is a solid team this year. I expect a 9-7 record and building towards being a team that makes the playoffs most years.

It's going to be hard to get any value out of Freeman

Yeah, the way he's acted lately hasn't helped in that area. As much as I hate to say it because I'd rather have Josh than Schiano but its time for him to just get released.

I think they'd still have to pay him money

Yeah, I think they would too but either way you will have to pay him and why keep him around as a MAJOR distraction. Of course if all this could somehow lead to Schiano being fired then I hope they keep Josh around.

You have to play who they put on the schedule and so they have and won them all. KC is a solid team this year. I expect a 9-7 record and building towards being a team that makes the playoffs most years.
I am not saying it's their fault but if you play some of the worst teams, (outside Dallas) all they have done is do what any decent team should do, win the games your supposed to win.
I would have said we will learn some more this week but they now get Tenn with a backup QB(who ever that is now)

I am not saying it's their fault but if you play some of the worst teams, (outside Dallas) all they have done is do what any decent team should do, win the games your supposed to win.
I would have said we will learn some more this week but they now get Tenn with a backup QB(who ever that is now)

That's the thing they're doing what they should do. Beat teams worse than them. We shall see over the course of the year how good they really are. Like I said 9-7/10-6 something like that.

Apparently, I've been revived after the Vikings 0-3 start just in time to beat the filthy Steelers...lol

My 8-8 prediction for the Vikes took a downward turn to 5-11.

My motto is "Crap the bed for Ted" or "Fail for Fales."

Should I start J. Thomas against the Cowboys or A. Gates againt the Raiders?

I'm also starting D. Thomas and Welker so for the moment, this week, I have J. Thomas on the bench. But I'm not sure of Gates' last performance will be norm anymore.

Apparently, I've been revived after the Vikings 0-3 start just in time to beat the filthy Steelers...lol

My 8-8 prediction for the Vikes took a downward turn to 5-11.

My motto is "Crap the bed for Ted" or "Fail for Fales."

I seriously hope Cassel starts after the Bye week. If he could get them a couple of wins would be right back in the mix!

SKOL Vikings!!!!!!!!

Back