NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture every teams best defense against a Peyton Manning led team is keep him off the field. i really hope Broncos defense can get to the QB without Miller in there. once he comes back though and as long as he keeps up his training during the suspension Broncos should be great come playoff time :rock

I'm excited. It's here again.

Another tactic teams use sparingly against Peyton is a disguised CB blitz. When a team needs to get him off the field on a 3rd and mid, the CB will shift over by the stunting end and lineman. Then Peyton usually goes into the fetal position.

Denver's defense is iffy at best

Denver had a top ten defense last year. Actually I think they finished rank 5 or 6. But no Von Miller and no Dumerville makes for a bad night for the Denver secondary. But I believe Pitta is out so it won't be too rough. But you can't deny that the Ravens have thorough Denver defense intel.

Denver's defense is iffy at best

Huh???

Last year...3rd in passing and 2nd in rushing. I guess we could have been #1 in those areas, but I damn sure wouldn't call that "iffy".

I know we won't have V. Miller for 6 game and lost Dummerville on a missed fax. But that's were Manning will make up for the lose of Miller for those 6 games.

Can't be talking about this year we haven't played yet.

Last edited:
yeah the defense was a little better last year. really excited to see how this years defense is with having Del Rio here for his second year(first time in a long time)

yeah the defense was a little better last year. really excited to see how this years defense is with having Del Rio here for his second year(first time in a long time)

Jack is a terrible head coach. Great defensive mind. Kinda like Rex and Rob.

sell out. No love for Chargers? :ohbfrank:

never was a fan of any California NFL team. im from L.A. so my sports fandom goes to Dodgers, Lakers, Kings but when it came to NFL i saw the greatness of Elway and never looked back

Edit: and i've also noticed that Charger flags are prominent when they are winning but are absent when they are losing. seems most people here in san diego only like the chargers when they win

It begins, pumped as ****. I am ready for failure Sunday against the Giants, but, if my 'Boys win, it will make it even better since I had it set up for failure.

Back