NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least brees went out on top!....pathetic GB! :lecture
I don't think you can understate the importance of all those drops, though. Not only would they have kept drives alive, which would have helped improve their chances of scoring points and kept NY's defense on the field, but they would have helped the team as a whole develop rhythm.

Great minds think alike.

:yess: I felt like I was going out on a big limb with both NFC upsets. One step closer to the NE-SF Super Bowl that I'd like to see.

giants ravens Superbowl?

Seen it before and it was terrible. Of course there's been a bit of roster overhaul from then, but that was such a boring game. I'd take a rematch with the Giants and seeing David Tyree for 2 straight weeks over a Bal-NYG game.

Perhaps. . .but I still pick the Pats to win it all. And frankly, I think GB was pretty off today. An insane number of dropped passes. They just seemed out of sync. Maybe that time off. And yesterday, it was more San Fran's offense stepping up at the end than the Saints offense getting stopped that made the difference IMO. Just look at the final score!

Yeah, but the Saints D didn't do much to help at the end either. I am just saying that it seemed like everyone says that now you can win with terrible D's but two of the worst are now out so guess they are wrong. We'll see about the Pats.

I don't think you can understate the importance of all those drops, though. Not only would they have kept drives alive, which would have helped improve their chances of scoring points and kept NY's defense on the field, but they would have helped the team as a whole develop rhythm.

Here's the problem I saw 50-60% passes to Finley, why? you have Nelson, Driver, starks. Finley missed the playoffs altogether last season, why would you give it to a guy who hasn't experienced playoff pressure yet. Bad play calling, you noticed that when driver got the ball instant TD, but too little, too late. :lecture

I wouldn't celebrate yet 49ers. Eli is coming. :slap

Saints didn't have pressure on smith, Giants are going to bring it to Smith!

My advice to niners is run the freakin ball, take time off the clock, and keep Manning on the bench. For Defense...Turnovers!:lecture

green bay is a shell of a team, Rogers is a punk like his mother but at least this keeps Patriots Giants superbowl hopes alive!

Tebow's stunk tonight, but make no mistake, he isn't to blame for this loss.

If your defense allows 6 touchdowns and can't even force them into a field goal attempt let alone make them put more than a time or 2 its their loss. They were worked from the first play on.

Exactly! Look at the game, and ANYTIME you let the opposition score 45 points you're gonna lose 9/10 times. Sure, Tebow didn't have a good game by any standards, but that can also be because he was rushed too many times...the offensive line for Denver stunk! you let Brady have plays with the Denver offensive line, and he doesn't throw for anywhere near the amount he did.

Denver as a WHOLE TEAM were outplayed yesterday, no doubt about it. But, I don't think the fix is to sack everyone and start again....Denver has done that WAY too often over the last 5-6 years. Tebow is talented, and they do have some good up and comers like Thomas etc. Stick with them, give him a SOLID offensive line so he has time to make plays, and another year or so FULL TIME at QB, and I'll bet $1 that they will be in the playoffs for the next few years. Which is a start.

But Denvers defense gave Brady too much time, and when you give a GREAT QB time to make a play....9/10 times, he will. That's what cost Denver.

Guess we get to stay home next week. The giants are playing well but so are we and I like our chances out home. I think we showed yesterday we can handle a top notch qb. I hope Eli gets as friendly with the smith boys as Bree's did.

Guess we get to stay home next week. The giants are playing well but so are we and I like our chances out home. I think we showed yesterday we can handle a top notch qb. I hope Eli gets as friendly with the smith boys as Bree's did.

WE? Aren't you from Missouri? Always had a problem with folks who were diehard fans of other teams and not their own states. (unless you ARE from there) Just a pet peeve of mine. I mean i got other fave teams as well, but my own state comes first..Just how i see it!

Well i guess i am rooting for a SF NE SB. (WITH THE 49ERS VICTORIOUS)

Back