NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colts = Done :yess:

Eagles = Done (HAHAHAHAHA with a CHOKE!) :yess: :rock No Vicktory :)rolleyes:) for you!!

All I need is for the Steelers to lose next week and I will be an even happier man! :D

And the Seattle Seahawks are the only division champion to survive wild card weekend. Who had that one happening?:lol

Because of the seeding, it seems like the Falcons are getting punished by having to play a red hot Packers team while the Bears are essentially getting a bye.

Because of the seeding, it seems like the Falcons are getting punished by having to play a red hot Packers team while the Bears are essentially getting a bye.

After this weekend why would anyone discount the Seahawks? Any given Sunday (or Saturday) and what not.

They did also beat the Bears earlier this year at Soldier Field...

anybody else tried to find some NFL sideline digital camo gear. It's dang near impossible to find now.

I think it's ugly who would want it?

So I'm bummed about the Chiefs loss and the Eagles. yesterday both my teams won, today both loss. I can't help think that the Eagles beat themselves. If not for the interception at the end the eagles could have had a scoring drive and won.

Plus their kicker missed both field goals...it could have been a much closer game. But kudos to the packers.

I don't really care for any of the AFC teams.

But damn both those match ups on the NFc side of things are going to be great games. GB vs Atlanta, and Seattle vs. The Bears. I think it's because I really don't like any teams left on the AFC side of things and all the NFC teams I wouldn't mind seeing going to the SB..

If Seattle goes that would be icing on the cake, Aaron Rogers and the Packers would make a nice shake up, the Bears I think deserve to go after that 2006 upset against the colts, and I like Matty Ice and the Falcons chances.

I don't really care for any of the AFC teams.

But damn both those match ups on the NFc side of things are going to be great games. GB vs Atlanta, and Seattle vs. The Bears. I think it's because I really don't like any teams left on the AFC side of things and all the NFC teams I wouldn't mind seeing going to the SB..

If Seattle goes that would be icing on the cake, Aaron Rogers and the Packers would make a nice shake up, the Bears I think deserve to go after that 2006 upset against the colts, and I like Matty Ice and the Falcons chances.

And the AFC matchups are what some poor matchups against teams who shouldnt be their?

Back