NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that his live in girlfriend is only 25. When are guys going to learn to date the older more responsible women? For real in my experience dating younger has been nothing but a damn headache. Their jobs (if they have one) tend to suck, they have no idea who they are and what they want, and they will try to drain your wallet. :gah:

____ all that! :lol
Call me crazy, but I don't think these guys care very much about their jobs, their dreams, or how much money they cost. I think they care mostly about the booty. :dunno

I want someone to explain to me how Wade Phillips is an NFL coach. The Cowboys are playing like a 5 year old pop warner team and beating themselves with stupid plays and penalties. Phillips clearly doesn't have a clue.

Add Jason Garrett as well. Great play caller his first year, but has no clue now. Dallas was five for five on 3rd and 1 with Marion Barber, then he calls a pass on 3rd and 1 that gets intercepted. Just line up and smack the snot out of your man.

And Wade is still coach because he will roll over for Jerry Jones.

And Wade is still coach because he will roll over for Jerry Jones.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

He did the same thing in Buffalo years ago. There is no other explanation for how someone with no apparent leadership skills or vision can be in that kind of position for that long with a high profile team like that. That's why I think it is a really tough move for Jones to let him go. Even if the next guy is good, will he bend over whenever Jones tells him to, etc.? For Jones, is winning worth losing control? Not sure.

I think the Cowboys have the biggest lack of discipline in the NFL. How do you get an unsportsman like conduct penalty for excessive end zone celebration 2 weeks in a row? Phillips is still at Dallas because he is JJ's puppet, and he has been a coach this long because of his dad. And quite frankly I'm going to petition to keep the bumb there, because Dallas gets worse and worse with him there. Love it!

jenn-sterger.jpg

I'd send her a pic of my weenie right now.

Good thing ben doesn't play for the Jets. That team sure doesn't seem safe for female reporters as it is.

I think the Cowboys have the biggest lack of discipline in the NFL. How do you get an unsportsman like conduct penalty for excessive end zone celebration 2 weeks in a row? Phillips is still at Dallas because he is JJ's puppet, and he has been a coach this long because of his dad. And quite frankly I'm going to petition to keep the bumb there, because Dallas gets worse and worse with him there. Love it!

Agreed on all counts. Penalties are gonna happen, but it's the stupid mental mistakes that are a sign of bad coaching (that's part of the problem with the Packers also, Mike McCarthy doesn't keep that team disciplined). And I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove watching the Cowgirls lose.

Hmmmmm are the Titans for real?

Yeah, I think they are; they have a great (and underrated) coach in Jeff Fisher, a solid defense (thought they'd miss a beat when they let Keith Bullock go, but they haven't) and a dynamic game breaker in Chris Johnson. But they'll only go as far as Vince Young will take them; teams will try to take away CJ with eight or nine men in the box and dare Young to beat them through the air. Cowboys did that, and Vince played great, throwing two TDs. Can he do it against the rest of the NFL, though? 4-2 with 10 games left, and I can see them going 6-4 the rest of the way, with losses at Miami and Houston, and both their meetings against Indy.

Yeah, I think they are; they have a great (and underrated) coach in Jeff Fisher, a solid defense (thought they'd miss a beat when they let Keith Bullock go, but they haven't) and a dynamic game breaker in Chris Johnson. But they'll only go as far as Vince Young will take them; teams will try to take away CJ with eight or nine men in the box and dare Young to beat them through the air. Cowboys did that, and Vince played great, throwing two TDs. Can he do it against the rest of the NFL, though? 4-2 with 10 games left, and I can see them going 6-4 the rest of the way, with losses at Miami and Houston, and both their meetings against Indy.

Don't forget Philly this Sunday madam. :lecture

Back