NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They call themselves the Ravens, but they're always the Browns to me. :wave

Go Steelers!

Good game going on !!

vikings%20helmet.JPG

Usually two good defenses going at it is considered boring b/c there isn't much scoring. But to me, the speed and intensity of the Ravens D is pretty exciting stuff. Having seen every single Saints game this year, I have seen great offense at work, and when nothing else on your team seems to work (and when even the offense only tends to work when it doesn't really need to), it gets old fast.

If only we got ourselves an Ed Reed instead of those should-be-3rd-stringers in our secondary :(

HAHAH i agree dude, but i like Roman Harper. Idk why i just do.

Go Steelers!

:rock2:rock2:rock2

They are going to win their unprecedented sixth SuperBowl. It will go down like this:

Divisional Steelers 23 Chargers 10

AFC Championship Steelers 16 Ravens 3

Super Bowl Steelers 21 Giants 13 :winner

Might as well be positive!:cool:

I hope they get rid of Tavaris next year.

And Childress, they are both terrible. If the Vikes don't at least get rid of Tavaris....then something is wrong with them.

I still think the Vikes are the best team in the NFC north, but they need a few changes for next year to really show the skill they have.

The only thing about Jackson is he's young. How good will he be if he's allowed to develop?

Sadly all four teams I wanted to win this weekend lost.

The only thing about Jackson is he's young. How good will he be if he's allowed to develop?

Sadly all four teams I wanted to win this weekend lost.

TJ is stupid, he is culpepper pt2. Got athletic talent but no brains.

Back