NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he may pull a Witten and come back. Not 100% convinced he's done. Especially if he starts feeling better after some time off.

Adding just the PI to be challenged is a joke. All penalties should have been reviewable. Such a narrow scope based on one play is stupid.

Adding just the PI to be challenged is a joke. All penalties should have been reviewable. Such a narrow scope based on one play is stupid.

What happened with the Saints was a very egregious thing that they are overreacting to. I don’t see how this doesn’t blow up in their faces.

He’ll get in even though he missed a ton of games

I always thought he was big and strong, but not amazing like Gonzales or the other legendary TEs like . That’s why I think he won’t be acknowledged by the NFL for Canton just yet.

Arguably Brady made Gronk an all pro IMO and I know many analysts agree

What happened with the Saints was a very egregious thing that they are overreacting to. I don’t see how this doesn’t blow up in their faces.

Being able to challenge obvious missed calls makes some sense but to make it just one judgement call seems stupid.

Russell Wilson agrees to a new contract making him the highest paid QB in the League. 4 yrs/$140M with a $65M signing bonus and a no trade clause.

Glad to see it done. He's not the best QB in the league but he is close and contracts are about timing more than anything. Seattle needed to keep him and in two years that deal will be cheap.

Glad to see it done. He's not the best QB in the league but he is close and contracts are about timing more than anything. Seattle needed to keep him and in two years that deal will be cheap.

He's a pretty underrated QB. He's got a good track record against the best QBs in the game. He's also pretty clutch in big games. If the Hawks run the ball at the end of the SB loss against NE, he'd most likely have 2 rings. I'm a big Russell Wilson fan. I'd take him over Aaron Rodgers who is one of the most overrated QBs in the League. I'm glad the contract is out of the way and I'm looking forward to watching him play in the years to come.

Do Giants still believe in Eli? :panic:

Where is their QB pick

Why Pats didn’t draft a TE in the first round

Last edited:
Passed up on Haskins...big mistake

That dude is going to get worn out in Washington. no defense, sub par receivers , the list is big including lousy schedule. Skins always have tough opponent games

I could care less on the nfl off season, but what is going on with Alex Smith..is he not recovered from surgery? Why Washington draft a QB :dunno

Alex Smith is 34... coming of that MAJOR injury.... he may not come back and if he does he might not be very good. Washington needed to get a QB.

Back